hasyu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:41 pm

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:13 pm

I think after a decade or half decade there will be cryptocurrencies all around and bitcoin will be the leader of all other competitors. Now, you have to wait for that moment with huge patience. I am sure the world will accept the importance very soon.

JohnRichards
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 am

As long bitcoin still has the demand on the market its makes bitcoin is has a value and i think if bitcoin has a value it can survive in cryptocurrencies indsuty, but right now we can see that bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies, i thin to makes bitcoin down its very hard for us because we can see that bitcoin has a good records.

Incryptsnews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:19 am

Bitcoin is a digital currency. So, as long as bitcoin has the demand on the market and has a value, it can survive in cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin will continue to develop into a better future in cryptocurrency industry and will continue for the advancement of digital technology.

GrEEnR47

Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Some of you may know, I used to have my machines remotely hosted years ago. This was basically because the cost of power in Connecticut is the third highest in America. I knew I was moving to Michigan so in January of 2018 I started looking for a perfect facility. This ended up being one of the hardest parts as industrial rental properties were far too large and too high of rent, and the commercial spaces lacked the appropriate power.

I ended up finding a hybrid space in April which was perfect. The front has an office and the back is about 1000sq ft of garage space, with 25 feet high ceilings and an overall length and width of roughly 50'x15'. I have room for roughly 2000 miners given the high ceilings. The problem was the current panel was only 200amps with mostly 120v, so I had to spend a decent amount getting another 200amp panel installed full of 3 phase 230v breakers.

So my current setup consists of 24-120v outlets on 20amp breakers and 12-230v outlets on 20amp breakers. I started off with 19-S9s and 6-T9s. Now I am utilizing pdu's to expand before having to expand with another 400amp panel. I already have the local electric company coming next week to provide a site survey for my transformer upgrade. Reason being, once I hit 55 machines I will be at max capacity.

Now I have acquired 10 more s9s and 1 z9, and hope to acquire another 10 in the next few weeks. Being 25 feet tall ceilings I came across a new challenge. The extensive height of the ceilings made the hot air pool up at the metal roof and come down like a thick fog drowning the miners in heat. So the solution was a 30000cfm upblast exhaust fan in the roof and mesh holes in the garage door for air suction in. I am still building and had to spend a lot of time fixing cosmetics, but here are my machines as they stand now. Attached is the video of the space after I installed the fan (still working on cosmetics as a construction company was here previously and left it in pretty rough shape). flymining.cloud 1YI9IW

robertbint

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:41 am

I think it totally depends on the buyers & the investors. As long as people will buy, sell or invest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin gonna stay in the crypto market.

egorkridov

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Bitcoin exists already so many years, guess everyone who is able to speak obviously heard the word "cryptocurrency", do u think directors did much to keep it up? Many people still gain money working with bitcoin and until the last of them will be doing it - bitcoin exists. Yeah, right now market is calmer then 2-3 years ago but it's comparable with calm before the storm.

AndrejWarhola
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

whiteranking2

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:23 am

i think it depend on performances of bitcoin. As long as individuals can obtain sell or invest in bitcoin but in future bitcoin well be more demand.

marymaru
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 am

As long as cryptos will be valuable in some way, BTC will be there as well

cryptoclash808
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:35 am

Bitcoin will be on the market as long as cryptos will

cryptocookie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:56 am

BTC heavily depends on the buyers & the investors. As long as people will buy, sell or invest in btc, it is gonna stay on the crypto market

cryptocookie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:56 am

BTC heavily depends on the buyers & the investors. As long as people will buy, sell or invest in btc, it is gonna stay on the crypto market

Roccobull

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:44 pm

I think it will definitely survive for a long time, but eventually it will crash just like everything else. The only thing that I don't think will crash is precious metals.https://bullionexchange ... eagle-coin I really love collecting all of them!

mikeells

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:26 pm

WORK AND EARN CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLINE (Don't pay anybody for it, it's totally free):

HOW IT WORKS: this company pays it's users with cryptocurrency for surveying and reviewing products for them.

PLEASE NOTE: Joining this platform is totally free. If anybody ask you for money, block him/her.

Am going to send you my referral link to download the companies surveying and reviewing application in you laptop/pc (not phone). After downloading, This will be used by you for surveying and reviewing products for the company and get paid with cryptocurrency in return.

One disadvantage of this platform is that it's only available for PC/Laptop/desktop 💻 users.
What this mean is that the application can only be used with PC/Laptop/desktop 💻
And will not work for mobile phone users.
So if you have PC/Laptop/desktop 💻 with you at the moment, you can proceed with below link.

Please Note that this is totally free of charge to participate.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8smar0bxswgex ... PDF.z?dl=1

Please make sure you have WINRAR to open after downloading. If you don't have, download WINRAR from Google.
Thanks all!! And hope you remember my good deeds one day. Please if you have any problem on the process, do no hesitate to inbox me.

AnyCrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 pm

I guess about 15-20 years left.

Bobbecool

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:40 am

As long as there are bitcoins on circulation and the volume does not reach the 8 billion coins we can say that there is still going to be a cryptocurrency industry, and even if bitcoin is gone there are plenty more cryptos in the market.

m3ndshok3r
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:28 pm

If you look at the fundamentals you will realize that this can go on for a very long time as it follows the principle of the GOLD model.
And when there is price movement there will be trader, when money involves usually the market stays a lot longer alive because when you have money on the table it is not so easy to forget something like this.
There will be always people/traders that will utilize the market for profits using leverage platforms like PrimeXBT with 100x function and good instruments.

mr.joy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 am

Biggest problem I see is by their design. e.g. price of bitcoin is rocketing because stock is very limited and it is becoming more and more difficult to mine new bitcoins. As price keep rising, people will have tendency to hoarde the available bitcoins as that is a natural human behaviour.

maks-ivanov89
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello, everyone, how are you doing? I trade bitcoin, and I would like to know your thoughts on the future direction of the coin?

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:29 pm

I think that many countries are trying to put some control over trading and payments in crypto currencies, and not to ban it. It is aimed to establish some sort of control over money flow and potential financing illegal activities. Crypto world will be there for many years in the future

marymaru
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:54 am

BTC is the biggest fish in a pool so far and I think it will be here for long unless some force majeure happens and aliens will conquer Earth :lol:
jk frankly saying it has the biggest market cap and everyone says "btc is dead" when bears come but just take a look at the price graph since dec 18 till now

kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 am

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.
I completely agree with you. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

maks-ivanov89
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:13 am

very very long...

olliecrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:31 am

bitcoin can survive as long as sentimental investors hold on to it and continue mining it.
there will seemingly be better products, faster networks, and newer tech but hopefully bitcoin remains some market dominance or else all the long term people will be burnt, and that might crash the rest of the markets around it
Gunbot - The profit generating crypto trading bot
There is currently a summer sale, 80% off
http://www.thecryptobot.com

africuniaBank
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 17, 2019 12:49 pm

I think bitcoin is a long run currency that will go so far.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 21, 2019 10:00 am

I think Bitcoin has more chances to survive than many other currencies

corgithedoggo

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Well, I should say that Bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges in the last years but still showing nice performance. So as for me, the chances are good.

Outdoorsly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1njrRcKQtfjjLuQxFYCeMXcth77m5TAYo

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:43 am

Well, I should say that Bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges in the last years but still showing nice performance. So as for me, the chances are good.
I also think so, I think that by 2020 (after the Chinese new year) he will go to the moon.

Return to “Legal”