ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

After a year we may collapse Bitcoin Core.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:09 am

Now when everything for what BitCoin was created works without BitCoin, the whole project (BitCoin Core) may be collapsed as needless and volatile.

Do you remember a year ago I introduced myself as inventor of Bit-Coin, an reported that Satoshi Nakamoto himself only implemented my project, reshaped from Independent Electronic Money by some ... adviser, and Satoshi Nakamoto was employed by my mysterious "friends from London".

I also reported that it Bit-Coin will not fulfil some of it functions, we may collapse it opening initial codes. (By the way it derived from phrase published on BBC site, and combined with comments on Banksy paintings.)

The functions at least to pass to me at least some money, it became impossible since Theresa established very close control over communications in England, and those may not identify themselves. Theresa is soon to be gone but Boris is ought to return office in very new quality, and those say that still may not pass me any amount in bitcoins.
Another one function is "sponge-effect". Is when printing of US dollars under new militaristic affair may be changed with deflation BitCoins.

I reported that sponge effect may be changed with new monetary regulations system, which would resolve to refill any currency, even 3rd world countries currencies. That is why it is not need for BitCoin. Just drained amounts out of US Dollar refilled even very-very poor currencies.

However those in London many times changed their mind. And decided to leave and BitCoin and even reinforce with improved technologies, released as S-money project, until decided to take active phase of America regulation.

Now, literally these days, we see that squeezing Dollar emitted by group the United States of America, may be committed without BitCoin or any sort of AltCoins, it came time to collapse BitCoin core.

Except if...
My donation address is 1oyCfwPwomF5HXv2siF7xSwgik3E83Qyb

Return to “Legal”