esfih

Address Ownership Certificate (AOC) by a Lawyer to prove control over a Private Key

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Dear members

With my partner who is a Lawyer we have just launched a service where we provide an Address Ownership Certificate (AOC) for cryptocoin users to be able to demonstrate they had control over a Private Key at a specific time and the document is signed with a Qualified Digital Signature and Official time stamp. We do verify the identity of the user before offering the certificate

We would like to have your advice and maybe cooperation on how our Certificate could help users to smooth their assets recovery when there is a hard fork or when it becomes difficult to find out who really owned a given address

Here is our first version of our website where we try to explain the service:
https://aocblockchain.com

I am not sure if this service makes sense and your feedback will be really appreciated

Also we are eager to get some ideas on how each of you think he or she could make use of such a document

Our approach and perspective is based on the idea that such an information can be used as an argument to show factual control over a given Private Key by showing the control of its related Public Key (by making a small payment to our Public Address)

Thank you in advance

Mohamed

Vegandairy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Address Ownership Certificate (AOC) by a Lawyer to prove control over a Private Key

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 am

Very good thing, man
Can i get an Amen?

GregoriLo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Address Ownership Certificate (AOC) by a Lawyer to prove control over a Private Key

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:34 am

Well done that painted it. Great post! Keep it up
Everithing for fun

Vegandairy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:35 am

Well done that painted it. Great post! Keep it up
Agree with you
Can i get an Amen?

Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:38 am

It seems to me that many people do not appreciate the enormous amount of work that lawyers are investing in their work. I had to deal with a lawyer. I got into an accident with the car. And I needed a good lawyer. I went to the office Right Lawyers. They helped me a lot. These guys know what they are doing
Normal People Scare me

Return to “Legal”