Search found 26 matches

Go to advanced search

by JordanT
Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Re: OVERVIEW: BITCOIN HARDWARE WALLETS █████████████████ Secure your Coins!
Replies: 29
Views: 30685

Re: OVERVIEW: BITCOIN HARDWARE WALLETS █████████████████ Secure your Coins!

I've been working on a website about hardware wallets. Litecoinguy, let me know what you think! looks good. :) but there are missing some hardware wallets right? Yup! Still getting everything added. Will add all the wallets down the line. For now, creating awesome content like this: https://www.col...
by JordanT
Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:30 pm
Topic: Did you spend some Coins on BitcoinBlackFriday today?
Replies: 6
Views: 2787

Re: Did you spend some Coins on BitcoinBlackFriday today?

For Bitcoin Black Friday, I bought more bitcoins.
by JordanT
Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:29 pm
Topic: Russians using bitcoin for 6% of web purchases?
Replies: 2
Views: 1625

Re: Russians using bitcoin for 6% of web purchases?

I doubt it's really 6%, but Russia is definitely getting more and more interested in Bitcoin: http://coin.dance/charts/RUB
by JordanT
Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Forum: Exchanges
Topic: Discussion bitcoin exchange site and altcoins
Replies: 19
Views: 14180

Re: Discussion bitcoin exchange site and altcoins

There is no "best bitcoin exchange"! Each user has unique needs.

What are you looking for in an exchange?

If you need high volume, use this list to find exchanges with high volumes: http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list
by JordanT
Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:53 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Tuur Demeester, Bitcoin investor, economist and founder of Adamant Research. Ask me anything! (AMA Nov 26)
Replies: 40
Views: 33330

Re: I'm Tuur Demeester, Bitcoin investor, economist and founder of Adamant Research. Ask me anything! (AMA Nov 26)

Hi Tuur, I've been following you on Twitter for quite sometime and really enjoy reading your thoughts. I just read your report and already sent the link to some family members. I'm getting into economics. So far I've read Economics in One Lesson, and What Has Government Done to Our Money. What other...
by JordanT
Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:12 pm
Forum: Project Development
Topic: Helping the World Buy Bitcoin
Replies: 9
Views: 4396

Re: Helping the World Buy Bitcoin

I'm not sure this is possible based on the platform I use (Jekyll). Will look into it though. How does the Dutch translation look? After clicking to a new page it switches back to English. But translation looks good for the most part. Except for the disclaimer. Is it English only? If you need help ...
by JordanT
Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:08 pm
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Tor and Bitcoin privacy
Replies: 1
Views: 1994

Tor and Bitcoin privacy

Let me start off by saying I'm no expert, but through my use of Bitcoin wallets I've gathered a basic understanding of what Tor does and does not do for Bitcoin privacy. I wrote this post because I think it's important for users to know that using Tor with a wallet like Electrum or Mycelium does not...
by JordanT
Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:34 pm
Topic: I'm Martti Malmi, early bitcoin developer and the original founder of the Bitcointalk.org forums, AMA!
Replies: 26
Views: 48335

Re: I'm Martti Malmi, early bitcoin developer and the original founder of the Bitcointalk.org forums, AMA!

What's pushed you away from Bitcoin related projects?

How has your opinion of Bitcoin changed from 2011?
by JordanT
Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Topic: I'm Andreas M. Antonopoulos, author of "Mastering Bitcoin", public speaker, podcaster and pundit. Ask Me Almost Anything
Replies: 66
Views: 42768

Re: I'm Andreas M. Antonopoulos, author of "Mastering Bitcoin", public speaker, podcaster and pundit. Ask Me Almost Anyt

What do you see as the biggest threat to Bitcoin?

I've seen you come out in support for larger blocks (correct me if I am wrong). What are your current thoughts on the block size debate?
by JordanT
Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:40 pm

Very nice site. Smooth and all. Is it me or does it not automatic display language of ip location? I'm not sure this is possible based on the platform I use (Jekyll). Will look into it though. How does the Dutch translation look? Hello Jordan, you are the guy who foundet Bitcoin Obituaries - awesom...
by JordanT
Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:42 pm
Topic: I'm Mike Hearn, creator of Lighthouse, bitcoinj and Bitcoin XT. Ask me anything!
Replies: 77
Views: 153405

Re: I'm Mike Hearn, creator of Lighthouse, bitcoinj and Bitcoin XT. Ask me anything!

Could you answer the question from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXfEJD6DUk

Why do we hire Bitcoin?
Hi Mike,

I think you may have missed this question since it's on the first page, but I don't see it answered yet. Would love to hear your thoughts.
by JordanT
Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:00 pm
Topic: I'm Jeff Garzik, Bloq co-founder and bitcoin hacker
Replies: 44
Views: 29659

Re: I'm Jeff Garzik, Bloq co-founder and bitcoin hacker

What do you see as the biggest threat(s) to Bitcoin?
by JordanT
Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:54 pm
Topic: I am Wences Casares, co-founder & CEO of Xapo, Ask Me Anything
Replies: 65
Views: 120181

Re: I am Wences Casares, co-founder & CEO of Xapo, Ask Me Anything

What's next from Xapo?

Will the debit card ever be available to US customers?
by JordanT
Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:08 am
Topic: I’m Kristov Atlas, Co-Founder of the OBPP. Ask me anything!
Replies: 47
Views: 82112

Re: I’m Kristov Atlas, Co-Founder of the OBPP. Ask me anything!

Kristov, I've been a follower of yours on Twitter for a while. I really appreciate the work you're doing to improve privacy in the Bitcoin space. I like hardware wallets, but it seems that users must take an extra step to achieve privacy with hardware wallets. Paper wallets can be good for privacy, ...
by JordanT
Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:49 am
Topic: CHARTS, CHARTS, CHARTS!
Replies: 492
Views: 139898

Re: CHARTS, CHARTS, CHARTS!

I don't pay much attention to the Bitcoin wallet stats. I have at least 10 accounts on blockchain.info, 5 on GreenAddress/greenbits, a few on Coinbase. I'm sure a ton of other people have multiple accounts.
by JordanT
Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:48 am
Forum: Speculation
Topic: What next highest prediction on bitcoin prices in 2016 ?
Replies: 23
Views: 8214

Re: What next highest prediction on bitcoin prices in 2016 ?

I bet we see $3,000 in 2016.
by JordanT
Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:46 am

Check out our new tool that helps people find a Bitcoin exchange: http://coinfind.xyz/
by JordanT
Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 am
Forum: Job Offers
Topic: Freelance Bitcoin Writer Needed
Views: 9371

Re: Freelance Bitcoin Writer Needed

I might be able to help you with an article regarfing BTC wallets. PM me with a little more detail on what you need covered for a btc wallet article and we can take it from there. Regards: bitkilo I need someone to write wallet reviews like these: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/ Main o...
by JordanT
Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Forum: Job Offers
Topic: Freelance Bitcoin Writer Needed
Views: 9371

Freelance Bitcoin Writer Needed

I need a freelance Bitcoin writer to write a number of articles for my website: Buy Bitcoin Worldwide https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/ Examples of articles I will need: How do people make money with Bitcoin? Why are Bitcoins valuable? How do you know if you actually own bitcoins? How to Avoid Bi...
by JordanT
Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Helping the World Buy Bitcoin

How's it going? I'm Jordan Tuwiner. I founded Bitcoin Obituaries, and have been into Bitcoin since 2013. I'm looking for some feedback on my latest project: Buy Bitcoin Worldwide - https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/ I'm want to help any human being on the planet find a place to buy bitcoin. Our co...
by JordanT
Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 pm
Topic: My opinion regarding the block-size increase
Replies: 30
Views: 10454

Re: My opinion regarding the block-size increase

In China the electricity transport infrastructure is lot worse than it is in Europe or US. At times when local demand is low hydroelectric dams often produce excess electricity that can't be fed into the grid. The choice is either to let the water flow thru or use that "free" electricity for someth...
by JordanT
Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:35 pm
Topic: Will there only be ONE "Lightning Network"?
Replies: 2
Views: 2103

Re: Will there only be ONE "Lightning Network"?

There will probably be a number of networks, and a number of payment hubs.
by JordanT
Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:32 pm
Topic: My opinion regarding the block-size increase
Replies: 30
Views: 10454

Re: My opinion regarding the block-size increase

This is required reading: http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/who-controls-bitcoin/ The funny thing in this whole debate is that in the end one person can't choose or decide. Only if the majority decide a change will be implemented. Decentralization and security of the network are key. I don't see ...

Go to advanced search