Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by jeff.berwick
Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:55 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Jeff Berwick, the Dollar Vigilante, financial analyst and anarcho-capitalist. Ask me anything (Dec 9)
Replies: 17
Views: 36043

Re: I'm Jeff Berwick, the Dollar Vigilante, financial analyst and anarcho-capitalist. Ask me anything (Dec 9)

Greetings from Tokyo. I am a long term follower and Silver-Bitcoin-Flat Earth hybrid. Now, do you think the earth is flat? Look forward to meeting you in the nearest future. I don't trust anything that comes out of NASA, especially the "moon landing" and have not seen enough verifiable evidence eit...
by jeff.berwick
Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 pm
Topic: I'm Jeff Berwick, the Dollar Vigilante, financial analyst and anarcho-capitalist. Ask me anything (Dec 9)

Re: I'm Jeff Berwick, the Dollar Vigilante, financial analyst and anarcho-capitalist. Ask me anything (Dec 9)

Hi jeff! i Have a couple of questions that i want to ask you! What are your opinions regarding the Blocksize-issue(Especially after the Scaling bitcoin event)? are you for BIP100(increase of up to 17%)/BIP101(8 MB and up to GBs)/BIP248(2-4-8-32MB) with/without Segregated Witness and lightning netwo...
by jeff.berwick
Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Jeff, Love your POV about economy and politics. Would you enable RSS on your TDV website? Can you give some details about TDV Wealth Management? Thank you! RSS: DollarVigilante.com is RSS enabled. I see it find using Feedly.com (an RSS reader), which RSS reader do you use? TDV Wealth Management is ...
by jeff.berwick
Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Hello Jeff I was re-reading Antifragile by iconoclast thinker Nassim Taleb recently. He writes "Never ask anyone for their opinion [...] Just ask them what they have -or don't have- in their portfolio" I have come to think it's a very relevant question and you can better weight people's opinions ha...
by jeff.berwick
Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Which do you enjoy working on more and why? The Dollar Vigilante, or Anarchast? That's an interesting question as I've never thought about it. I enjoy both. TDV started as a way to wake people up to the scam of central banking and has been a wild ride over the last 5.5 years of writing it and doing...
by jeff.berwick
Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:50 am

I'm Jeff Berwick, the Dollar Vigilante, financial analyst and anarcho-capitalist. Ask me anything (Dec 9)

Hi everyone, I am an entrepreneur, investor, financial analyst and anarcho-capitalist and Chief Editor of The Dollar Vigilante. I first alerted subscribers to bitcoin in 2011 at $3 and said it had the potential to evolutionize money and banking. I also was involved in the world's first functioning t...

Go to advanced search