Grant Hero

KeepKey Wallet

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Does anyone know where these are available and in stock? They seem to be sold out everywhere.

Thanks in advance.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: KeepKey Wallet

Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 am

You can not buy a KeepKey at present. The company seems to be undergoing some sort of reorganization but are not releasing details.

Nano S will not be in stock again until September. If you need a hardware wallet this week to get your bitcoin into cold storage before August 1 your only option is Trezor and you will have to pay 107 euro to get it shipped immediately.

Grant Hero

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:26 am

Thank you. That's what I've found as well.

I'm not a fan of the build quality for the Trezor and Ledger Nano S. I'll continue to wait and use a paper wallet. :D

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:52 am

Ledger must think highly of the build quality of Nano S; it is the only hardware wallet with a two year warranty.

bitkilo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CUXjTtcmVF3jNTb765XxrNhDKoRwzYKLd

Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:42 am

You can not buy a KeepKey at present. The company seems to be undergoing some sort of reorganization but are not releasing details.

Nano S will not be in stock again until September. If you need a hardware wallet this week to get your bitcoin into cold storage before August 1 your only option is Trezor and you will have to pay 107 euro to get it shipped immediately.
Honestly i don't see anything at all happening on August 1st, we will just proceed as is until the NYA kicks in sometime in late September i think.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Items Wanted”