Go to advanced search

by inBitweTrust
Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Bitcoin only Businesses that reject all fiat
Replies: 32
Views: 36470

Re: Bitcoin only Businesses that reject all fiat

i was talking about in general. I don't accept fiat on answer.market or anywhere automatically, online. thanks for the clarification , Added http://answer.market/ Bitcoin paywall Thank you! I just launched another for you if you'd consider adding it. http://sporestack.com/ Thanks again, Teran Thank...
by inBitweTrust
Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Online, this is my site which may fit the criteria: http://answer.market/ I'll take fiat, but always prefer Bitcoin or bullion in person. Maybe some day I'll be able to reject fiat entirely. Look forward to when you reject fiat to add you to the lists. i was talking about in general. I don't accept...
by inBitweTrust
Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Online, this is my site which may fit the criteria: http://answer.market/

I'll take fiat, but always prefer Bitcoin or bullion in person. Maybe some day I'll be able to reject fiat entirely.
Look forward to when you reject fiat to add you to the lists.
by inBitweTrust
Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:57 pm

https://nastyfans.org and the marketplace at https://nastyfans.org/mint are Bitcoin Only.
Thank you. I updated all sites with your URL
by inBitweTrust
Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:38 pm
Topic: The only forums that support Core and the current dev team are the censored ones.
Replies: 6
Views: 2991

Re: The only forums that support Core and the current dev team are the censored ones.

Nobody uses Slack and nobody will.
??? https://bitcoincore.slack.com is actually really active 24 hours a day; more active than this forum is for sure.
by inBitweTrust
Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:54 pm
Topic: The only forums that support Core and the current dev team are the censored ones.
Views: 2991

Re: The only forums that support Core and the current dev team are the censored ones.

Many members of Core / Blockstream openly support the censorship, Citation needed of the names and statements from these core developers or employees of blockstream. The most I have seen thus far are very nuanced views from only a few core developers on "moderation" where they clearly say they have...
by inBitweTrust
Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:30 pm
Topic: The war on miners in bitcoin.
Replies: 11
Views: 2154

Re: The war on miners in bitcoin.

ViaBTC and any cloud mining operations are pools to avoid right now . ViaBTC is attempting to block bitcoin from growing in capacity and scaling against most of the communities wishes. They say they are for scaling , but their actions suggest otherwise.
by inBitweTrust
Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:26 pm
Topic: The war on miners in bitcoin.
Replies: 11
Views: 2154

Re: The war on miners in bitcoin.

http://www.wallstreettechnologist.com/2016/10/13/mining-centralization-the-war-on-bitcoins-mining-industry/ We must help dispel the myth that mining is 'broken' in bitcoin. It seems to be broken only to those miners who aren't profitable anymore, and the devs that they manage to lobby to their caus...
by inBitweTrust
Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:22 pm

I think http://www.bitstashers.com belongs on that list :-) I would love to add you to the list but am conflicted because you also accept Litecoin and dash and this topic is about businesses that accept bitcoin only. There are reasons why I want to showcase BTC only - 1) Having more than one curren...
by inBitweTrust
Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Had bitcoin been allowed to scale in a timely manner, I doubt there would have ever even been a need to accept alts. Hopefully segwit will temporarily release a little fee pressure. Only on the chain scaling is fundamentally broken because 0 conf payments are so insecure so we need to start using m...
by inBitweTrust
Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:12 pm

I think you should re-add bitcoin.com Everything we accept is instantly converted to Bitcoin via shapeshift. All of the proceeds from the store are also converted into Bitcoin. We still have no bank account, and 100% of the employees are paid in Bitcoin. Roger, thank you for your clarification. Per...
by inBitweTrust
Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Removed Unfortunately, I had to remove bitcoin.com(this site) as I can now see they accept fiat with paypal and other alts. This is somewhat shocking and I wasn't expecting this but the owners priorities appear to primarily support sales than bitcoin. Shapeshift.io also accepts alts to sell for btc...
by inBitweTrust
Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:10 pm
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Options for Securing your Bitcoin wallet
Replies: 65
Views: 31412

Re: Options for Securing your Bitcoin wallet

added
Ledger nano S 58.00 €
by inBitweTrust
Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:08 pm
Topic: Only a fool, a troll, or someone who isn't paying any attention, would think that blocks aren't full recently.
Replies: 15
Views: 3495

Re: Only a fool, a troll, or someone who isn't paying any attention, would think that blocks aren't full recently.

I don't disagree that blocks are currently full, it's that I just don't care to allow people unfettered access to bloat the blockchain without paying for it. I just made a purchase at your Bitcoin store with Bitcoin using BitPay. I paid the relevant fees (actually CoinBase did because I used that w...
by inBitweTrust
Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:24 pm
Forum: Press
Topic: [2016-06-17] CD: The DAO Attacked: Code Issue Leads to $60 Million Ether Theft
Views: 1745

Re: [2016-06-17] CD: The DAO Attacked: Code Issue Leads to $60 Million Ether Theft

Ethereum ecosystem appears to be vulnerable as well from many exploits- http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/16/scanning-live-ethereum-contracts-for-bugs If Ethereum hard forks and recovers stolen coins... it should forever be renamed to VitalikCoin and those who want to own it should know their ma...
by inBitweTrust
Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:12 am
Topic: Mempool continues to grow could this be the tipping point?
Replies: 28
Views: 5217

Re: Mempool continues to grow could this be the tipping point?

Because you add a whole lot of extra clauses after the 'as long as' criteria. I understand the sentiment somewhat, but the problem is that it is arbitrary. Why can I not put penis hash graffiti on the blockchain (actually, I would be surprised if it were not already there) if I pay the appropriate ...
by inBitweTrust
Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:54 am

Yes, if you pay more than your competition, you will get in the next block or two. However, the question is - what happens if everyone starts paying higher fees? What of course will happen is that the most valuable transactions (to their senders) get confirmed, and the less valuable ones never make...
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 pm
Topic: Don't say that we weren't warned by Andreas, Gavin, and others!
Replies: 8
Views: 2082

Re: Don't say that we weren't warned by Andreas, Gavin, and others!

Bitcoin is headed in the right direction with Unlimited. As for Core, as Gavin said - you are a sinking ship. Nobody is going to use your solutions, let's wait and see. Bad advice. Lets just work on improving bitcoin and not "wait and see" , you seem to be under the incorrect assumption that I don'...
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:37 pm

We're headed in the correct direction with Bitcoin Unlimited, these guys work hard and have no financial motive besides the network performing well. Time will tell ;) I sincerely do hope that you are successful with the BU implementation. I don't look at this as an us vs them battle and am not inte...
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 pm

You are a scammer, of course you would like people to pay fees. If people don't pay fees, your business doesn't exist. Miners will be around, you won't. Remember this day and all the previous ones, when we told you that your business plan is headed for destruction. I am not a core developer and do ...
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:22 pm

It is an indication for long delays, and for high pricing. I make txs daily and always get in the next block. I think once I had to wait till the 2nd block. Your statement is only accurate if people use poorly designed wallets or are purposely setting the fees low. I accept Antonopoulos's definitio...
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:25 pm

There is a lot of ignorance and misinformation around. The default mempool set for nodes is 300MB and half of that is for txs. This has been the case for a very long time. So the statistic of "29 MB " mempool isn't very useful and is just fear mongering. What we should be disusing is the atrocity th...
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Complaints from Bitcoin Users
Replies: 1179
Views: 215772

Re: Complaints from Bitcoin Users

It is a disgraceful there are still wallets out there that don't dynamically adjust fees and allow users to set priorities with a floating fee calibrated by the network. We need to educate users to avoid these wallets to insure they have a good experience and confirmations aren't delayed.
by inBitweTrust
Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Excess capacity allows a simple "while loop" to attack and exploit the system. One needs full blocks to create a fee market where tx fees make it costly to attack the network. It isn't sufficient to set a standard min tx fee either because we need to have dynamic fees that give the end user the opti...
by inBitweTrust
Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm
Topic: Bigger blocks = a more secure and diverse Bitcoin.
Replies: 23
Views: 4816

Re: Bigger blocks = a more secure and diverse Bitcoin.

What do you think of my chain of logic here? If you disagree, tell me which step and why. https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/742745333784936452 Your logic is flawed as it assumes that simply increasing capacity will allow for more users at a corresponding rate which isn't necessarily true. The ex...
by inBitweTrust
Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:35 pm
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Options for Securing your Bitcoin wallet
Replies: 65
Views: 31412

Re: Options for Securing your Bitcoin wallet

Added new coin

B T C C mint preloaded Titanium Bitcoins (not sold in US)
https://mint.btcc.com/
1.1BTC per coin (Includes virgin 1 BTC)

Added Ledger Blue Announcement
by inBitweTrust
Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:19 pm
Topic: Hoarding Bitcoin is a Good Thing
Replies: 61
Views: 13243

Re: Hoarding Bitcoin is a Good Thing

It is entirely your choice whether you wish to or not donate directly to development(as in the codebase) but classic clearly doesn't represent any development as can be seen in Greg's insightful post here - https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/4mb6f8/classics_developers_are_almost_completely/d3u3on...
by inBitweTrust
Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Topic: Hoarding Bitcoin is a Good Thing
Replies: 61
Views: 13243

Re: Hoarding Bitcoin is a Good Thing

You are clearly misunderstanding Greg and Aaron who are simply referring to "development" and maintenance of the codebase and not the more generic definition of development which includes saving to increase the market cap , promoting, and educating. No one individual, neither you nor Greg, has the a...

Go to advanced search