Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in the Altcoins sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads elsewhere is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted elsewhere will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Winstars.ico

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:46 pm

But how do you know there is not enough money to start the advertising campaign? Do you have your own ICO? How do you calculate everything?
I think he does not know how much money is worth advertising. If the devs said that they have enough soft software, then I think they carried out the calculation and they knows about it everthing.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:20 pm

But how do you know there is not enough money to start the advertising campaign? Do you have your own ICO? How do you calculate everything?
I think he does not know how much money is worth advertising. If the devs said that they have enough soft software, then I think they carried out the calculation and they knows about it everthing.
I did not say that there no money for advertising. I said that it is very important to organize advertising for the project so that the token grows. But the money for advertising may not be much because they collected only soft cap.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:10 am

I did not say that there no money for advertising. I said that it is very important to organize advertising for the project so that the token grows. But the money for advertising may not be much because they collected only soft cap.
I understood. I think, the organization of the process of attracting players is very important now. Developers should not only develop a platform. Popularity depends on quality advertising

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:52 pm

I understood. I think, the organization of the process of attracting players is very important now. Developers should not only develop a platform. Popularity depends on quality advertising
How can you attract players now if there is no platorm?

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:23 pm

Do you think that if the product has high quality, then there is no need to spend money for the platform advertising? Do you think people will find it without any ads?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Do you think that if the product has high quality, then there is no need to spend money for the platform advertising? Do you think people will find it without any ads?
Probably people will not know about the project without advertising. But this is in the beginning. And then the users of the platform will be able to make excellent advertising if the project will be good and will be work the stable.

Elly_Smith

Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Any self-respecting project will start an advertising campaign to create a good reputation and to attract new people. I'm sure this is very important no matter how successful the project is.

Nihat Emre

Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:46 pm

good ico, very wll done.

EnterosBIG
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:36 pm

Any self-respecting project will start an advertising campaign to create a good reputation and to attract new people. I'm sure this is very important no matter how successful the project is.
In this project, money is allocated for advertising? Or just are provided a bounty and a referral programs?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:39 am

good ico, very wll done.
IСO is just the beginning of a long work. Now begins the most difficult. Soon the launch of the platform and not so much time for connect the exchange and get a license.

EnterosBIG
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:26 am

good ico, very wll done.
IСO is just the beginning of a long work. Now begins the most difficult. Soon the launch of the platform and not so much time for connect the exchange and get a license.
While there is no platform. But there is a problem: in the company's bounty, many fraudulent activities have been found. While checking all the participants. It is interesting than will end

Sam556

Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 pm

In this project, money is allocated for advertising? Or just are provided a bounty and a referral programs?
Of course! A lot of reviews and announcements I saw on the web. And it was very expensive sites

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Of course! A lot of reviews and announcements I saw on the web. And it was very expensive sites
Are you sure that this was an advertisement of not bounties and not referrals? Maybe they themselves placed these banners and not the project team?

EnterosBIG
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:59 pm

And what do you think about this ad? How mucs money did they spend fo they's promo? compared to other companies

Return to “ICO Announcements”