Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in the Altcoins sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads elsewhere is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted elsewhere will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
jahdjahd

[ANN] ICO of esports collaboration betting—ECoBetting is coming

Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 pm

ECoBetting
esports collaborative betting

the first decentralized international p2p betting platform for massive multiplayer online electronic games, for instance (but not limit to), Dota2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, HearthStone.

ICO Coming
With ecobetting, you can not only earn bonus by playing various online esports games, but also earn profits by placing a bet based on the ongoing esports games and win the bet. All the bets are among the gamblers without any third-party or middle-man. The transaction of assets is fully transparent and safe since the process will be completed based on Ethereum smart contract.
The services include (but not limit to):
1. We offer tournament bet for the audience all over the world, which you can play and win the money while watching esports tournaments.
2. Game players can place private bets and win the wager while enjoying different esports games. They can decide if this round of game is public.
3. Audience can bet for public games by either professionals or amateurs. They can follow the bet- professionals to place bets and earn profits.
4. The being followed gambler / player will receive a certain extra bonus from profits of the followers / the corresponding total audience wagers.
5. The services aim at for now in Dota2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Counter Stirke, and Hearthstone. Enjoy playing, betting, and winning.
6. We will launch ecobetting esports tournament within the platform community. Big rewards will be there for you.
There are also some other huge potentials including:
1. The platform will include other popular multiplayer video games based on the community's appeal.
2. Along with the growth of mobile games, ecobetting will introduce mobile esports betting in the future.
3. The platform can add betting for online sports video games like basketball, football, and so on.
4. Ecobetting will introduce live esports tournaments broadcasts, and aims at being giant company like ESPN.

ECoBetting token (ECB) is based on Ethereum blockchain. The total supply of ecobetting tokens will be 100 million. Ecobetting (ECB) token is one type of utility token. The token distribution will be as follows.

a. 50% for token sale.
b. 25% for the marketing and partnerships
c. 5% for the company team
d. 15% for future development
e. 5% for the ecobetting tournamentsHere is the ECB token distribution.

50 million (half of the total supply) ECB tokens will be available. The ICO will starts on July 1, and ends on September 30. Three are three rounds of pre-ico before the crowdsale. The investors can purchase ECoBetting (ECB) tokens using ETH. The token sale price/exchange rate is as follows.
Image ECoBetting website: https://ecobetting.co
Telegram link:https://t.me/OfficialECB
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/OfficalECB
Medium link: https://medium.com/@OfficialECB
For more details about the project, please see the whitepaper at
https://ecobetting.co/uploads/ecobetting-whitepaper.pdf

maybe

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Ezf5jUnyjLdRw7tfUBcy6KntjSm7mG1TV

Re: [ANN] ICO of esports collaboration betting—ECoBetting is coming

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:31 pm

:D :D :D The moment I saw this project, I know I must go in and put my money into this. Hope ECoBetting will be a great success.

jahdjahd

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:48 pm

:D :D :D The moment I saw this project, I know I must go in and put my money into this. Hope ECoBetting will be a great success.
I also think that ecobetting has great potential. Just do it with your heart. I believe we can all transfer money. :D :D :D :D

jahdjahd

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Perfect the ecobetting ecosystemBuy back and burn sometokensat each quarter in the future until the value of token grows to $10

jahdjahd

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Good news ecobetting rewards program

jahdjahd

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:04 pm

New news ecobetting with prize collection information
ECoBetting Bounty Campaign for Youtubers Starts, considerable awards waiting for you.
ECoBetting offers bounty campaign for youtubers to edit and create ECoBetting ICO review youtube video. The aim is to start a storm for ECoBetting project. Let the world know ECoBetting is coming.

The content in the video should be healthy and favorable for ECoBetting ICO. The published video should not contain malicious criticism. All the participants should also be as objective as possible. This round of bounty campaign will start at 00:00 on June 28 (UTC Time Zone) and end at 23:59 on July 31 (UTC Time Zone). Everybody participating in the campaign will receive a certain amount of rewards paid by ECoBetting (ECB) tokens. But ECoBetting reserves the right to claim some youtube videos are invalid if the video violates the rules.

Here are five rules of ECoBetting bounty campaign.

1. The video should be at least 5 minutes.

2. The video should be created in a way to benefit the ECoBetting community and project.

3. The youtube channel should have at least 200 subscribers.

4. Only the first 100 participants will be accepted.

5. ECoBetting has prepared 500k ECB tokens for the campaign, the campagin will end once all these ECB tokens are sent out, or the time reaches July 31, 23:59 (UTC Time Zone), or the number of participants reaches 100.

The rewards scheme is here.

Suppose the number of the subscribers for the youtuber is N.

For youtubers with 200–1k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 1000+N.

For those with 1k — 5k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 2000 + 0.25*(N-1000).

For those with 5k — 10k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 3000 + 0.2*(N-5000).

For those with 10k — 60k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 4000 + 0.1*(N-10000).

For those with above 60k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 9000.

From all the youtube video ECoBetting received at the end of this campaign, there will be big awards for the first 3 youtubers to thank for the efforts they make. The first rank youtuber will be granted 20000 ECB tokens worth 6.7 ETH. The second rank youtuber will be granted 18000 ECB tokens worth 6 ETH. The third rank youtuber will be granted 15000 ECB tokens worth 5 ETH. Along with the development of this project and the ‘burn back’ scheme, it is our realistic aim that the value of ECB token will go to $10.

All the rewards will be sent to the ETH address that youtubers provide. Yet, half of the reward will be sent directly to the youtuber after the youtube video has been verified. The video should exist on the youtubers’ channel till the end of ICO. Then when the ICO ends, the rest half of ECB tokens will be sent immediately to the youtubers’ ETH address.

If you decide to take part in the campaign, just do it. After you publish your review video. Please send the following content to bounty.campaign@ecobetting.co.

The basic info including your name, youtube channel, subscribers number.

The url link of your video.

Your ETH address of which you control the private key.

jahdjahd

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:31 am

For anyone interested in ECoBetting project, please join this telegram discussion group at https://t.me/ECB_ECobetting.
All doubts, questions and discussion are welcome here.

Return to “ICO Announcements”