Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in the Altcoins sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads elsewhere is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted elsewhere will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
aswathganga

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CvDfjbimgjM5DQcYuw5i94vJ2EAmqjDW

Great partnership and investment opportunity!!

Fri May 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi All,

Let me give a brief introduction about myself first.

My name is Vikram and I have been involved in Cryptocurrency for a while now. Actually I have been on and off on this amazing digital mode of payment, as I was not sure if this would survive this long.

I got on to this as early as 2013. I once owned almost 12 BTC and lost everything in gambling (Satoshi Mines Smiley). But never repented as I frankly took Bitcoin to be a bubble and thought it wouldn't last long.

But I was always fascinated by Blockchain technology. Though I had a regular job in the finance sector for almost 8 years, I was intrigued by the new projects that were coming up in the Blockchain field. I was also an investor in some of the scam ICO's and lost huge. Last of my investment was in Scam coin Rimbit.

I always wanted to do something in this field. Now I quit my job a year ago and have been working on a few things. For the past few years have been working on protoblockchain, a pet project to bring a platform that provides certification courses on Blockchain and related technologies. This will be going live in the month of July 2020 as we are awaiting approvals for online certification from few universities.

About Investment requirement:

So now coming to the investment opportunity I am looking for, it is for the other project that i have pinned all my hopes on.
"Mediport", a blockchain-based health care app.

What is Unique about it?

There have been quite a few EMR (Electronic Medical Records) ICO's from 2018, but only two or three went ahead and had an actual platform. Now we are building an end to end application on blockchain for the health care sector in India. (This is only for the Indian market).

With over 130 Billion population and no uniform EMR system place, we feel it is a great time to bring out a Blockchain-based application.

Please note this will be free to use the platform. The source of revenue for us is through advertising, requests for specific report generation, and insurance policy renewals.

This will be a huge step forward in the countries healthcare reform.

What I am looking for?

We are looking for a very minimal investment of 1 BTC or 40 Ether to bring the beta version for the ICO. Those willing to invest will get a good chunk of PORT tokens as per our agreement.

PORTOCOIN: Is our token and Symbol is PORT. With a supply of 800 Million Tokens.

What will this be used for?

This will be used to bring the Beta version within 30 days and get ready for our ICO. And also we have finalized a deal with two exchanges to list our token during ICO.

We have approached many health care centers and doctors with our idea and most of them have shown interest and are keen to try our beta platform, and they have been following up with us for an update. We need to bring the beta version ASAP.

Frankly, I am running short on funds due to the current lockdown situation. I need to manage my regular income stream and I will not be able to invest any further on this.

If interested please pm me. We will discuss on Telegram or Whatsapp. I need to get this ASAP.

You can even join my LinkedIn profile @ Vikram Valluri

Any ideas are welcome, even if you can't invest and just want to be part of the team with your area of expertise you are most welcome. We need people with great ideas.

Return to “ICO Announcements”