Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by haruki
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:08 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What is your investment style? Let's find out through your favorite Netflix show!
Replies: 4
Views: 2710

What is your investment style? Let's find out through your favorite Netflix show!

As the lock down prolongs from the COVID-19, we are spending more time at home. With that, many people find themselves doing the Netflix marathon in their living room, or bedroom with their favorite snacks. I read an interesting blog. So I want to share it with you. As the coronavirus is creating an...
by haruki
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:10 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Is Bitcoin the best investment?
Replies: 6
Views: 7414

Is Bitcoin the best investment?

I recently started learning investment. There are various investments in the world. Stock, Bond, Real estate, Cryptocurrency ..... I really want to know if Bitcoin is the best investment. Highly volatile assets may profit greatly, but they may suffer heavy risk. Is Crypto the best investment for you...
by haruki
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 am
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Bitcoin 101 For Beginners
Replies: 2
Views: 8091

Bitcoin 101 For Beginners

What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a digital form of cash. But unlike the fiat currencies Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, announced in 2008 (and launched in 2009). It provides users with the ability to send and receive digital money (bitcoins, with a lower-case b, or BTC). What makes it so attractiv...
by haruki
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:11 am
Forum: Wallets
Topic: What is the easiest hardware wallet?
Replies: 1
Views: 2581

What is the easiest hardware wallet?

I recently realized that the security of my btc is important. (especially the wallet on the exchange cannot be trusted.) I want to have a hardware wallet. But it looks very difficult to use. I think hardware wallet is "hard"ware wallet because it is hard. haha :D What is the easiest and simplest har...
by haruki
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:37 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: 2020 Q1, Bitcoin Ends Down 10%
Replies: 1
Views: 1813

2020 Q1, Bitcoin Ends Down 10%

Bitcoin ended the first quarter of 2020 down from the start of the year, but not as badly as the record-setting losses suffered by global equities. For the full quarter, the Nikkei 225 was down 20 percent, the worst three-month showing for the Tokyo-based index since 2008. The FTSE lost 14 percent f...

Go to advanced search