Go to advanced search

by H. Ryoga
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 am
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Question About Storage
Replies: 2
Views: 674

Question About Storage

I plan on storing in an external HD but right now I just need to know a good eWallet that's FREE to download and everyone here, or at least most of you, trust. Suggestions??
by H. Ryoga
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 pm
Topic: Hi I Just Have a Few Questions
Replies: 3
Views: 639

Re: Hi I Just Have a Few Questions

Hi H. Ryoga, I really and truly don't know about your old wallet (you haven't provided too many details). However, if you have the private key you should be able to import or sweep into a newer wallet. You could try the Bitcoin.com wallet: https://wallet.bitcoin.com/[/quote] Hey thanks for the reply...
by H. Ryoga
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:21 pm
Topic: Hi I Just Have a Few Questions
Replies: 3
Views: 639

Hi I Just Have a Few Questions

Hi I'm super new at this and have so many questions but right now only need the ones that are most important answered. I have a REALLY Hard time getting anykind of help on this matter of BTC so I hope this forum will do for me what so many have not. I already have a good understanding of how BTC and...
by H. Ryoga
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: i am defcon23 , bitcoin enthusiast, crypto anarchist and coin maker , Ask Me Anything!
Replies: 82
Views: 25691

Re: i am defcon23 , bitcoin enthusiast, crypto anarchist and coin maker , Ask Me Anything!

does anybody even respond to these post because its like pulling teeth trying to get an answer out here...
by H. Ryoga
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:05 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Gavin Andresen, Bitcoin geek. Ask me anything!
Replies: 137
Views: 53082

Re: I'm Gavin Andresen, Bitcoin geek. Ask me anything!

Hi I'm super new at this and have so many questions but right now only need the ones that are most important answered. I have a REALLY Hard time getting anykind of help on this matter of BTC so I hope this forum will do for me what so many have not. I already have a good understanding of how BTC and...
by H. Ryoga
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 pm
Forum: Mining support
Topic: Simple Questions About Mining..
Replies: 1
Views: 1228

Re: Simple Questions About Mining..

wow really not going to get an answer to this am I?? lol
by H. Ryoga
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:09 am
Forum: Mining support
Topic: Simple Questions About Mining..
Replies: 1
Views: 1228

Simple Questions About Mining..

Hi, I'm new and just want to understand a few things about this before I put in the money to begin this process. About the graphics card used, can you have other programs running while its mining if so how much does running something like a high end game or anytime game effect the mining process? thx

Go to advanced search