Go to advanced search

by Guerilaobz21
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:55 pm
Forum: Development & Technical Discussion
Topic: The impact blockchain could have on traditional lotteries
Replies: 2
Views: 2101

The impact blockchain could have on traditional lotteries

The gambling industry experienced massive growth during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. However, the current lottery model is severely outdated and it seems many users are switching to decentralized platforms in search of efficiency and The main reason? Lack of transparency Without a doubt, the big...
by Guerilaobz21
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:35 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: To all of you newcomers. Those are the best and safest Crypto wallet
Replies: 1
Views: 258

To all of you newcomers. Those are the best and safest Crypto wallet

1: Ledger Nano   https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBZPy0AAB8yR2YRdxkDXWvUhw-3acc0ig3HRy0pWsAyKsNMCDkQ The most popular one and my personal favorite. Ledger nano.s, easily use your BTC, also very good if you planning to hold your coins for a very long time(HODL) Very good if yo...
by Guerilaobz21
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Here is a list of friendly crypto banks all of you can use without worry
Replies: 0
Views: 412

Here is a list of friendly crypto banks all of you can use without worry

Here is a list of friendly crypto banks all of you can use without worry In recent times, since the popularity of cryptocurrencies’ have become more widespread, there has been a massive shift in the mentality of banks towards cryptocurrencies. Owing to the perceived risk of fraud and money launderin...
by Guerilaobz21
Mon May 27, 2019 6:52 pm
Topic: Consider the recent rise it is now more important then ever keep the coin secure
Views: 296

Consider the recent rise it is now more important then ever keep the coin secure

First of all Congratulations to all the holders! As you know crypto is not the most stable investment out there, there are a lot of cases of banks refusing to pay or accept crypto payments. Don't get me wrong since the popularity of cryptocurrencies’ it has become more widespread, there has been a m...
by Guerilaobz21
Wed May 22, 2019 8:01 pm
Topic: How to Launch an IEO – The Complete Guide
Replies: 3
Views: 624

How to Launch an IEO – The Complete Guide

Due to the declining popularity of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), would-be investors in cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects that are wanting to raise funds for their endeavors have been turning to the more rigid Security Token Offerings (STOs) due to their increased security and the fact that t...
by Guerilaobz21
Tue May 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Topic: How to Launch an IEO – The Complete Guide
Views: 1746

How to Launch an IEO – The Complete Guide

Due to the declining popularity of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), would-be investors in cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects that are wanting to raise funds for their endeavors have been turning to the more rigid Security Token Offerings (STOs) due to their increased security and the fact that ...
by Guerilaobz21
Sun May 05, 2019 2:50 pm
Topic: Crypto Friendly Banks The Complete List For 2019
Views: 170

Crypto Friendly Banks The Complete List For 2019

In recent times, since the popularity of cryptocurrencies’ have become more widespread, there has been a massive shift in the mentality of banks towards cryptocurrencies. Owing to the perceived risk of fraud and money laundering that is associated with cryptocurrencies’, many banks across the world...
by Guerilaobz21
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:05 pm
Topic: To all of you newcomers who come due to recent price pick, What is blockchan?
Views: 271

To all of you newcomers who come due to recent price pick, What is blockchan?

I see a lot of explanations here, I think that when we talk about blockchain it is important to keep it simple and easy to understand. https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a6aaf5d974b0e2789109b2d8d31bcc8c Let's start So, What is Blockchain? A blockchain is a continuously increasing group of records...
by Guerilaobz21
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:30 am
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Crypto friendly Banks that wont still your money the complete list for 2019
Views: 227

Crypto friendly Banks that wont still your money the complete list for 2019

In recent times, since the popularity of cryptocurrencies’ have become more widespread, there has been a massive shift in the mentality of banks towards cryptocurrencies.  Owing to the perceived risk of fraud and money laundering that is associated with cryptocurrencies’, many banks across the worl...
by Guerilaobz21
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Forum: ICO Related News & Threads
Topic: How much does it cost to build your own ICO, all the secrets.
Views: 1493

How much does it cost to build your own ICO, all the secrets.

Building an ICO, or any project actually is a big task, the money/budget you invest in it it's only up to you, you can do it cheap and smart, or you can spend dozens of dollars and get shitty results, the idea is to do things smartly and find the balance Here I will publish the parameters of every ...
by Guerilaobz21
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:40 am
Forum: Project Development
Topic: Why STO is better then ICO
Views: 997

Why STO is better then ICO

I will explain the two and compare the pro and cons ICO: Initial coin offering: ICO is a way for a project to raise funds without the help of a third party by issuing their own coin. The idea is that when the company gains momentum the coin value will rise accordingly, and then they could sell it an...
by Guerilaobz21
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:35 pm
Topic: All you need to know about ICO/STO marketing
Views: 470

All you need to know about ICO/STO marketing

This is the most comprehensive guide to ICO/STO marketing out there. Why I created it? Since I got into the crypto world, we noticed the lousy reputation which the ICO/STO received because of low-quality content and lack of marketing strategies. We want to help ICO/STO all over the globe to Improve ...
by Guerilaobz21
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:22 am
Topic: ICO's are dead. Here is all you need to know about security token offerings (STO
Views: 1542

ICO's are dead. Here is all you need to know about security token offerings (STO

As you my friend probably know, ICO's and crypto, in general, is not in a good spot. Currently, it seems like the market is changing and heading throw Security Token Offerings (STOs). From YouTubers, investors, and gurus to reputable news outlets, there is a massive amount of exposure regarding thes...
by Guerilaobz21
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:30 pm
Forum: Project Development
Topic: If you ever wonder, this is what it costs to develop an ICO from scratch
Views: 403

If you ever wonder, this is what it costs to develop an ICO from scratch

Most people unaware of the actual costs of launching an ICO. Beyond attracting a sufficient number of contributors to meet a fundraising goal, a significant budget needs to be set aside to ensure that an ICO is safe, compliant and built on a solid technological foundation that provides real value to...
by Guerilaobz21
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:51 pm
Topic: STOs - I gather few useful resources that simplify this new trend
Views: 339

STOs - I gather few useful resources that simplify this new trend

One of the main reasons I made this list is because I heard about STOs a few times already but I didn't have a clue what it is. So, I'm not saying you should invest in STOs, but if the market involved into new directions (and it seems in the last few weeks it does) it's important to know what it is....
by Guerilaobz21
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm
Topic: +85 ICO Marketing Agencies – The Ultimate List
Views: 714

+85 ICO Marketing Agencies – The Ultimate List

There are hundreds of ICO Marketing Agencies out there.

It’s easy to find one, the hard part is to work with a good company without getting broke.

In this list, I gathered +85 ICO/STO Marketing Agencies to create for you The Ultimate List.

I Hope it will come to your aid. Enjoy
by Guerilaobz21
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm
Topic: I build a list of the best and Free ICO Listing and Rating Sites
Replies: 1
Views: 1664

I build a list of the best and Free ICO Listing and Rating Sites

In the past, I created a list of the best Crypto and listing site out there (it include 118 sites.) Why I created it? I was bored and there is one thing that everyone shares: Lack of time and too many different places to promote themselves. That’s why it’s extremely important to work in the most eff...
by Guerilaobz21
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 am
Forum: Prediction Markets
Topic: More than 80% of ICO's launched in 2017/8 Were Scams, STO's are the next step.
Views: 1194

More than 80% of ICO's launched in 2017/8 Were Scams, STO's are the next step.

In the last two years more then half of ICO's was shut down or tagged at scams There is currently an intense debate raging within the crypto community. This debate is centered around the emergence of a new method of raising money for blockchain projects, this method is called a Security Token Offeri...
by Guerilaobz21
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:35 am
Topic: ICOs false marketing is destructive. ICOs must provide real & honest values
Views: 338

ICOs false marketing is destructive. ICOs must provide real & honest values

ICO guides are not what will save ICO's, But it's a start. the problem with ICO's is that in the first place most of them open with the purpose to be a scam. So to all those bad apples out there, I don't refer to you. For the real projects out there that want to provide real value and contributed to...
by Guerilaobz21
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:27 pm
Topic: What are STO's and what is the pros and cons compared to ICO.
Views: 1918

What are STO's and what is the pros and cons compared to ICO.

A short explanation about ICO( I guess that most of you know what it is but to those of you that don't) ICO: Initial coin offering: ICO is a way for a project to raise his funds without a loan by issuing their own coin. The idea is that when the company gains momentum the coin value will rise accord...

Go to advanced search