Forum rules
Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the gambling sites discussed here.
Users are responsible for their own losses on all bitcoin gambling sites.
If the gambling stops being fun, it's time to stop gambling.
Stepano

sportsbet.io SCAM stealing money

Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Be careful, Sportsbet.io is stealing money from its customers without any proper explanation or reason. I created an account, made a deposit of about 0.35BTC, placed a few bets, won and had 0.654BTC in my account, a few days later I decided to withdraw my money but my withdrawal was declined, because I had to verify my identity. After I did so by sending all the required documents, sportsbet.io wrote me an email that my account will be frozen and they won't give me my money, as I had opened more than 1 account, however, I hadn't done so. I have only one account and asked them to explain in more details and got an answer that they wouldn't tell me anything more about my case. Moreover, they made me wait for about 10 days just to tell me they are going to steal my money from me.
I couldn't imagine that sportsbet.io works money by stealing money from its customers. I guess this is the worst betting site, so be careful.

SleeplessInNYC

Re: sportsbet.io SCAM stealing money

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 am

This sounds awfully familiar... :?

gambling/stay-away-from-sportsbet-io-t12661.html

Sportsbet.io is as legit as they come and hopefully anyone reading this gives them a chance.

Don't pay any attention to these fake "scam" accusations.

Bitcoinx3
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: sportsbet.io SCAM stealing money

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:14 pm

I think this company deny a player big winnings before by requiring KYC documents from him, so better avoid depositing to this site

Return to “Gambling”