Forum rules
Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the gambling sites discussed here.
Users are responsible for their own losses on all bitcoin gambling sites.
If the gambling stops being fun, it's time to stop gambling.
EbayEasy

Satoshimines - Cashed out Thousands

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:48 am

Some may be familiar with this games. It's the minesweeper game.. kinda. I've cashed out thousand, no bull. Check it out, and if you played before.. how much did you make or lose?

https://satoshimines.com/a/RR8l - Once clicked, access the account tab, and then add your password.

DarkSideInc

Re: Satoshimines - Cashed out Thousands

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 am

First time I ever played mines was about the time you made this post. $200 in $2100 out. Since then I've lost about $50,000. Only about 4k of that was actually sent to the game.
I can get up every time I play, but i start losing and get greedy/impatient and lose it all before I realize. Once I got up $11000 in one sitting, lost it all in 5 clicks.

If someone was sitting with me that was man enough to make me stop playing when I peaked, I would be a millionaire in a month.

The problem is the game is rigged. It eventually figures out your pattern. And it has some kind of algorithm that won't let you win if you bet over a % of your balance.

I have 3 strategies that I alternate depending on how the bombs are landing. One of which is flawless until it catches on. I only play 5 mines, usually picking 3-4 tiles.

It's almost a guarantee that I can double up at the least every time. I just don't know when to quit

axicron
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Satoshimines - Cashed out Thousands

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Mines is really addictive :)
And the best version of that game I've ever played is on Stake - crisp interface, smooth play and auto-betting mode.

Return to “Gambling”