inovatecc

Bringing Bitcoin Up to Speed

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:17 pm

ANONYMOUS COMMENT from Newbie's Entry to the Ecosystem:

Perhaps Bitcoin community is wallowing in the glories of its current success, and letting the prize through its fingers.

Come on guys. Why did it take so long to get any change done? There are still so many to be done. Bitcoin with hours and days for transaction? 5-6 dollars for a transaction? Are you purposely letting other crypto currencies try fill in the gap of taking the place of credit card payments for everyday transactions in addition to cross-border payments...? I wist not!

I mean why should it take so long? I don't mean the transactions, but the upgrades to the dev core system?

I mean why shouldn't Bitcoin support smart contracts as well, perhaps not as part of the core architecture, but as part of side-chains, and/or other technologies? Why shouldn't it support millions of transactions per second? Why should it be so convoluted but more transparent to the non-techie user?

I think Bitcoin community need to shape up and wake up from its 4000+ highs and all its infiighting and get down to business.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Bringing Bitcoin Up to Speed

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:19 pm

It is better now, give it time.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Bitcoin Core”