Go to advanced search

by Freewallet
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:01 pm
Forum: Exchanges
Topic: Take part in the Crypto Exchange Marathon with Freewallet
Replies: 0
Views: 937

Take part in the Crypto Exchange Marathon with Freewallet

Actively use Freewallet, and you could win! On July 12th, we’ll pick 6 winners to award them with 0.5% additional cashback. Also, we will randomly choose 5 users to credit 10 USDT as a reward from those who have performed transactions in Freewallet during the Marathon. On top of that: receive a rewa...
by Freewallet
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Import Bitcoin.com wallet in other wallets probles
Replies: 2
Views: 1433

Re: Import Bitcoin.com wallet in other wallets probles

Hi I want to import my wallet in bitcoin.com to freewallet , but it dosen't work and i get failure error after i asked from freewallet team they said : this is a bitcoin.com issue can you help me? Our support team has already requested additional information on your attempt to import your private k...
by Freewallet
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: BTC to BCH via Changelly screw-up
Replies: 13
Views: 2302

Re: BTC to BCH via Changelly screw-up

I mistakenly sent BTC from Coinbase to Freewallet instead of to Changelly, in which I initiated the conversion. Now I don't know where my BTC is hiding. Any help would be greatly appreciated. musv , if you've accidentally sent funds to a Freewallet address, you can always contact our support and re...
by Freewallet
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 pm
Topic: FML
Replies: 4
Views: 744

Re: FML

Hi Freewallet, I have contacted the support by email and chat. I gave them both the information they needed. Then they try helping me when they finally understand what I have done wrong no one response to me after that. I dont know who to go nor who can help me. Can you please look into it for me? ...
by Freewallet
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 am
Topic: FML
Replies: 4
Views: 744

Re: FML

ohhhNooo, please contact our support team via the in-app chat and provide us with additional information on your transaction, such as the hash for it. We'll be able to look it up in the blockchain and verify the status of your funds. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
by Freewallet
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:41 pm
Forum: Dash
Topic: freewallet.org is NOT recommended to use !
Replies: 2
Views: 1001

Re: freewallet.org is NOT recommended to use !

Hi everyone, We've posted a reply to the review on DASH forums, here's an outline FYI: It requires being linked to your phone or social media account to work = data mining As a wallet service provider, we consider our mission to ensure the security of our users' funds. There are 4 authorization meth...

Go to advanced search