Search found 10 matches

Go to advanced search

by fellowtraveler
Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:15 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Alena Vranova, business developer, Co-founder of SatoshiLabs, the creator of TREZOR hardware wallet. AMA - 24th Nov!
Replies: 31
Views: 12136

Re: I'm Alena Vranova, business developer, Co-founder of SatoshiLabs, the creator of TREZOR hardware wallet. AMA - 24th

Hello, and congratulations on producing such an important and useful device. My questions: 1. What are your plans for HD wallets and multisig? Does/will Trezor support those? 2. What are your plans for ED25519 ? 3. Your "mytrezor" website (for using the hardware wallet via web) is very nice, but I w...
by fellowtraveler
Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:11 am
Topic: I'm Chris Odom, creator of Open-Transactions, co-founder of Monetas, and co-founder of Stash. Ask me anything.
Replies: 27
Views: 10087

Re: I'm Chris Odom, creator of Open-Transactions, co-founder of Monetas, and co-founder of Stash. Ask me anything.

Alright guys it's been a great afternoon, looks like I got all the questions. It's been about 5 hours here, so I'm going to call it a night–the AMA is now closed. BTW our team got back with me, so here's the names of our 3 kick-ass developers: Justus Ranvier, Jon Rumion, and Faiz Khan. All three hav...
by fellowtraveler
Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:09 am
Topic: I'm Chris Odom, creator of Open-Transactions, co-founder of Monetas, and co-founder of Stash. Ask me anything.

Re: I'm Chris Odom, creator of Open-Transactions, co-founder of Monetas, and co-founder of Stash. Ask me anything.

Chris, I'd like to thank you for all of your contributions to the crypto-finance ecosystem. You always have really great ideas. I enjoyed listening to the panel discussion that you participated in at the Bitcoin Investor Conference. Your comparison of proof-of-work to the handicap principle is very...
by fellowtraveler
Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:07 am

In the past you talked about the dangers of locating a crypto company in the United States. Have your views changed on this? :-) The U.S. is certainly not a friendly environment towards cryptocurrencies, and I think we've seen that with many companies and even Bitcoin pools leaving the country. It'...
by fellowtraveler
Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:43 pm

How do you see OT's smart contracts working with blockchain-based smart contract protocols (Ethereum, Rootstock etc), including non-financial applications? How much of a priority are any such applications for Stash? Thanks We have working smart contracts in the protocol and API, and we have recentl...
by fellowtraveler
Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:22 pm

I wanted to bring up something you said in a recent video I saw (I think it was you) You talked about how you think we will still need government because even though property can be stored on the blockchain, courts will need something they actually have control over so they will use some kind of ce...
by fellowtraveler
Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi Chris, First, thanks for doing OT as a gift to humanity, I personally believe this project is going to make huge impact! I have three questions: 1. what is (in your view) main OT advantage over Bitcoin Sidechains / Lightening? Please see my answer at the bottom of this post. 2. I heard many time...
by fellowtraveler
Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello Chris, 1) I know you said you´re no longer part of the Monetas team, but are you still in touch or helping them someho? I stepped down from Monetas earlier this year. Here's the official announcement: http://opentransactions.org/forum/index.php?topic=11922.0 Yes we're definitely still in touc...
by fellowtraveler
Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm Chris Odom, creator of Open-Transactions, co-founder of Monetas, and co-founder of Stash. Ask me anything.

Hello, my name is Chris Odom. I'm the author of Open-Transactions: http://opentransactions.org I'm the co-founder of Monetas, and I just started a new company with Cliff Baltzley (of Hushmail) called Stash : http://stashcrypto.com Here's a speech I just did at the Bitcoin Investor conference in Las ...
by fellowtraveler
Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:38 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Cool new forum!
Replies: 2
Views: 940

Cool new forum!

Hi everyone. This seems like a pretty cool forum.

Go to advanced search