Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Unichange.me - buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum

Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Unichange.me was created to serve all people willing to make fast and reliable exchange operations with e-currency. Our team consists of experienced professionals. We strive to provide high-level of work to our clients. Unichange.me staff members have more than 8 years of experience in financial sphere.

Our service:
- is officially verified exchanger of Perfect Money
- got verified Paxum business account
- got verified business account in Fasapay

At the moment you can buy BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, JustForex via International Wire Transfer (USD, EUR, GBP), local bank transfer (PLN, CZK).
You can withdraw Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, FasaPay, Perfect Money to Western Union, Credit/Debit Cards, Unichange prepaid cards. Find all exchange directions and fees here https://unichange.me/fees

Branded Unichange debit/virtual card is your key to fast e-currency withdrawal all over the world, convenient shopping (POS-transactions are free) and easy transactions between Unichange.me card holders.

Sell Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, OkPay, FasaPay to the Unichange.me card and get the order completed in only 1 business hour!

Find more information about Unichange prepaid card here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

To make your stay on our website even more comfortable we provide very simple and convenient web interface. In 3 clicks of the mouse you can submit an order and just wait when it is completed.

Our motto is “Experience quality” and we would like you to try it out with our service!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Unichange.me - buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum

Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Christmas and New Year holidays are round the corner and Unichange.me team has prepared the whole bag of specials and offers for everyone who is interested in e-currency withdrawals.

Order Unichange.me plastic debit card for 14$ and receive 5$ bonus to your card account. Funds will be credited to your account straight after your Unichange.me debit card is activated!

Unichange.me debit card has lots of advantages, such as:

- withdraw your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card.
- withdraw up to $20,000 per day to your Unichange card;
- cash out your funds in ATM, pay for your regular and online shopping all over the world;

You are welcome to check other information about the card and the list of countries where Unichange.me debit card can be sent here.

To be able to order Unichange.me debit card you need to verify your cell phone number. After Unichange.me debit card order is placed our Support team will get back to you with all further details.

Order Unichange.me debit card now, get $5 bonus to card account and make all your future e-currency withdrawals, fast, secure and profitable.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Unichange.me - buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum

Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Warm greetings from Unichange.me team !

Unichange.me team is pleased to congratulate all our customers with oncoming holidays! May success, wealth, happiness follow you everyday! Dream on and achieve on!

We would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing us as your exchange service! Our success and development this year would not have been possible without your support.

In the end of this year Unichange.me team is delighted to share with you all our achieved results and improvements in our work within 2015:

- No obligatory registration

Unichange.me removed obligatory registration for most of exchange directions, so now you can exchange the digital currency even without being logged-in. There are over 80 exchange directions available for unregistered users at the present time.

- Automatic exchange

Several exchange directions are available in automatic mode:
- Bitcoin to Perfect Money
- BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
- Litecoin to Perfect Money

Having got three confirmations, order with Bitcoin and Litecoin are processed automatically. Orders with BTC-e codes are processed within several minutes. In future even more exchange directions will be introduced in automatic mode.

- Launched new exchange directions

Unichange.me team is trying to make service useful for clients all over the world. Therefore it is always looking for new solutions for the customers.

Recently possibility to withdraw e-money to China Unionpay cards was introduced to satisfy needs of clients from China. It takes 1 business day to complete the order. Funding of Unionpay cards is instant.

For clients from CIS countries withdrawal to Qiwi USD , to Privatbank USD and Sberbank USD cards was launched.

- New virtual cards for online payments

Unichange.me launched Virtual cards USD and EUR in addition to Unichange plastic cards. You can get Unichange virtual card to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay to card to make online payments.

In general Unichange virtual card has the same advantages as the plastic one, such as high limits, low-cost maintenance, fast e-currency withdrawal and others. But the virtual card is cheaper (1 USD/EUR) and the delivery is instant.

- Faster Live chat help

Unichange.me updated Live chat software in order to be able to respond faster to the customers’ questions. Now you can get a quick answer to any question you have regarding the work with the service.

- Updated Affiliate Bonus Rates

Unichange.me increased the bonus rates in order to encourage the new users and to give credit to those who already have been engaged in the partners’ program.

Unichange.me Partners can earn up to 20% by attracting new affiliates!

Unichange.me service gives the possibility not only to exchange but to earn money. To join our team of Affiliates you only need to register!
These were the main out of many more improvements provided by our service in 2015!

The year 2015 was prominent time for Unichange.me and our customers. We are finishing the year on a high note, full of plans for further improvements and achievements!

Unichange.me will do its best to keep its position of Top Exchange service in 2016. As we continue our work in fulfilling all our customers' needs, we thank you for your trust in us!

Kind regards,
Unichange.me team

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Dear forum members!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have added new exchange directions on our service.

Withdrawals to Alipay CNY and Skrill USD are available!

Exchange your Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay, FasaPay to Alipay CNY and Skrill USD on Unichange.me

It takes only 1 business hour to proceed your order and to fund your Alipay CNY or Skrill USD account.

No registration or verification is required for these exchange directions.

We are improving and expending our directions to provide you with the best exchange service.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Unichange.me team has special offer!

Buy Perfect Money on our service with the best fees:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money -> 0%
Litecoin to Perfect Money -> 0%
BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money -> 0%

All orders for these exchange directions are proceeded automatically!

Place an order on our service with 0% and get automatic completion!

Unichange.me - we care about your convenience, time and security!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Dear forum members,

Our fee to withdraw Perfect Money, Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Litecoin, FasaPay to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR was reduced to 1.9% now!

We are offering best fee for fast and secure withdrawal option to Unichange cards EUR:

Perfect Money to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
FasaPay to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%

You are welcome to log in to your account to place an order.

Don't you have Unichange.me card yet? It's your time to grab this opportunity and order the card for prompt e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is happy to announce that fee to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD code to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD was decreased to 1.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%

To be able to place an order please log into your Unichange.me account.

If you still don't have Unichange.me card, you are most welcome to follow this link https://unichange.me/debit_cards and to order the card for fast e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Unichange.me team has awesome news for all Unichange.me USD debit card holders!

Fees to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD code to Unichange.me debit card were reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD - 1%
Litecoin to Unichange card USD - 1%
BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD - 1%

We have fixed the lowest fee for our clients!

If you are looking for the best way to withdraw Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Litecoin, check our Unichange cards and get one for you!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards

Innovative P2P exchange platform Unichange is happy to announce the launch of new Unichange promotion.

Starting today Unichange service begins free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards to every customer ordering Unichange plastic card.
Conditions of the promotion are very transparent: customer should order Unichange plastic card and will receive Unichange virtual card (of the same currency) free of charge. Check more information https://unichange.me/news/id/563

Unichange.me debit and virtual cards can be connected, so users have possibility to transfer funds from their virtual cards to debit ones and vice verse.
Delivery of virtual card is instant, so customer can use virtual card while waiting for arrival of the ordered plastic card. Funds on the virtual card can be transferred to the plastic card as soon as it has been received.

Unichange service supports all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, therefore service established 1% fee for withdrawal of Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD codes to Unichange cards.

With Unichange cards you can withdraw your crypto not only fast, but also with the lowest fees on the market.

Unichange.me cards are perfect solution for Forex traders, Forex IB partners, Binary option traders, hosting services, design and consultancy services, bloggers, forum owners, who accept crypto and e-currencies on their websites and want to withdraw funds in fast and secure way.

Plastic and virtual Unichange cards can be ordered in EUR and USD currencies.
Main advantages of Unichange.me debit and virtual cards are:
- high withdrawal (ATM withdrawal up to 90 000 USD or 90 000 EUR per month),
- low cost (plastic cards cost 9 USD or 8 EUR),
- global shopping (plastic and virtual cards can be used at over 20,000,000 shops all over the world).
- possibility to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e code, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay to plastic/virtual cards in 1 business hour.

Check please more information about Unichange cards and possibility to order card to your country here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

If the card cannot be ordered to some countries, Unichange.me offers these customers to withdraw their e-currencies to PayPal or Western Union. Clients will be able to pick up their money transfer and receive PayPal the same business day as the order is placed.

Unichange.me is striving to cover the needs of different clients, providing the unique and universal solutions for fast and secure digital and e-currency withdrawals.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Unichange team has carried out internal fee restructuring work. We have been striving towards simplification of our fees for customers, and now we are proud of the new fee structure offered on our platform.

From now on customers placing deposit orders to fund their e-currency accounts via bank transfers (USD, EUR, CZK, PLN or GBP) have no need to think about additional bank transfer fee.
This fee is now included in our service fee. Placing the order you can clearly see in our calculator the amount you will receive to your e-currency account.
If you send transfer in any other currency apart from USD, you only should take into consideration the exchange rate on the time of order completion.

Also we are happy to announce that currently we have special offer for all clients willing to buy Perfect Money via bank transfer.
We have reduced our fees:

Bank USD to Perfect Money USD/EUR0% (max 8 USD regardless of the amount of the order)
Bank PLN to Perfect Money USD0% (min 10 PLN regardless of the amount of the order)
Bank CZK to Perfect Money USD0% (min 50 CZK regardless of the amount of the order)
Bank EUR to Perfect Money USD/EUR1.2% (max 18 EUR regardless of the amount of the order)
Bank GBP to Perfect Money USD1.2% (max 15 GBP regardless of the amount of the order)

Local bank transfers PLN, CZK arrive the same value date or on the next business day.
Bank transfer EUR takes 1-3 business days to arrive.
Bank transfer USD and GPB arrive within 2-4 business days.
As soon as your bank transfer arrives, order is proceeded and completed.

Should you have any further questions on you need more information, please, contact our Support team.

Unichange.me - we provide profitable and secure exchange.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Dear forum members!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have special offer for clients who are interested in buying Perfect Money USD.

Current fee for the exchange direction "Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD" is only 0,01%!!!

Exchange $10 000 of your Bitcoin funds to Perfect Money and pay only 1 USD fee!

No registration is required for this exchange direction.
Moreover, orders for this exchange direction are completed automatically straight after your Bitcoin is sold.

Exchange profitably, fast and secure with Unichange.me!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have decreased fees to withdraw crypto and e-currency to Unichange.me plastic and virtual cards!

Updated fees:

Perfect Money to Unichange card USD - 2.5%
Perfect Money to Unichange card EUR -1.9%

OkPay to Unichange card USD - 2.5%
OkPay to Unichange card EUR - 1.9%

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD - 0.7%
Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR - 0.7%

BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD - 0.7%
BTC-e USD to Unichange card EUR - 0.7%

You are welcome to check more information here https://unichange.me/news/id/572
Please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team if you have any questions or need further details.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:17 am

Are you looking for effective ways to deposit funds to your emoney account?

Unichange.me has great news for you:

1. The option to deposit via MoneyGram is back:
MoneyGram to BTC3.9%
MoneyGram to Litecoin3.9%
MoneyGram to BTC-e USD3.9%
MoneyGram to PerfectMoney USD2.9%
MoneyGram to OkPay USD2.9%
MoneyGram to Fasapay USD2.2%
MoneyGram to Paxum USD3.9%

2. Now you can fund your Perfect Money account via bank transfer with the lowest fee - 0.25%!

Don't lose your chance to exchange profitably.
Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have launched Blog about e-commerce!
You are welcome to check our first articles here https://unichange.me/blog
We are going to post only useful and interesting information about cryptocurrencies, different payment systems, internet security and e-commerce tips&tricks.

P.S. 20 first subscribers will get Unichange.me Virtual Card for FREE!*
*Promo details are here https://unichange.me/news/id/576

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Do you want to become richer by $20?

Participate in Unichange Bitcoin Quiz and get 20 BTC-e USD code.
You need to provide 3 right answers to post on https://facebook.com/unichangeme from 10 a.m. (GMT+0) 21.07.16. It will be titled as Unichange Bitcoin Quiz.
To the first one, who publishes a comment under this post with 3 right answers, Unichange.me team will send BTC-e USD code for 20 USD.
For additional details you are welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Unichange.me team would like to inform all forum members that for now full verification* isn't obligatory for ordering the FIRST Unichange Debit card!

You get all the benefits of the card instantly:
- low withdrawal fees (0,7-0,9%)
- fast order processing (within 1 business hour)
- wide e-currency choice (Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay)

Monthly withdrawal limit for verified customer is as much as half a million USD/EUR!

Currently Unichange.me Virtual Card is FREE for blog subscribers.

For more detailed information about Unichange Cards you are welcome to visit our site

*only telephone verification is required

Moreover, fees to withdraw Perfect Money USD were decreased:

PM USD to Unichange Plastic/Virtual Card USD - 3.5%
PM USD to Unichange Plastic/Virtual Card EUR - 2.9%

PM USD to Alipay CNY - 3.9%
PM USD to Unionpay CNY - 3.9%
PM USD to eCoin USD - 0.9%

PM USD to Wire transfer USD - 2.9%
PM USD to Wire transfer EUR - 2.5%

PM USD to Paypal - 3.9%

Should you have any additional questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us!

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Unichange.me reminds about our Affiliate Program!

We offer:
- Free participation, requiring no additional conditions.
- Up to 20% bonus rate.
- Wide choice of promo materials and much more.

You are welcome to check the details here

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Reduced fees to buy Perfect Money USD

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD - 0,2%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD - 0%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD - 0,25%

Do not miss great offer - The offer is time-limited!
Please, contact our Support team if you have any questions.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Dear forum members,
Check our new video here https://youtu.be/t_p3zVu8Rfs
You are welcome to subscribe to Unichange Channel on youtube and watch more interesting videos!
Should you share ideas about future videos you'd like to see on the channel, we would appreciate it.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:14 pm

Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me
Summer is always amazing time for journeys and new discoveries!
We are sure that your summer was great and full of new happy emotions. Recollecting summer time is always pleasant as well as sharing your impressions.
Unichange.me team begins new contest in which anyone can share happy memories about summer with others!

What you need to do:
1. Post unique photo from your vacation (it should not be placed on the Internet before) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media.
2. Write the name of the place where the photo was taken and a phrase “I enjoyed this summer with https://unichange.me because ...” (finish the phrase).
3. Add a link to your photo in comments below FB post called “Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me”.

Prize:
Every participant will get Unichange Virtual Card for FREE, if it is available in participant's country – check here.
The owners of the best 5 photos will also get $10 top-ups of their Unichange Card.

Results will be published on September 27th, 10a.m. GMT+0 on Facebook

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Reduced fees to buy Perfect Money USD!
Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.02%
BTC-e USD to Perfect Money USD – 0.02%0.02%
The offer is time-limited!
Please, contact our Support team if you have any questions.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Simplified Unichange card order and free Virtual cards We are happy to inform you that Unichange card order has been greatly simplified.

There are only 2 steps before you can pay for the card:
Step 1: Choose the type of the card, delivery type and payment method.
Step 2: Check payment info and click on "Submit".
After these 2 steps you can pay for the card with no delay!
Check out updated card order.

We have one more great update for you!
Get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click!
Virtual card details will be sent to your email address within 1 business day.

More information about cards

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Buy Bitcoin Fees for Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD exchange are only 0.02% !
Registration or verification isn't required for this exchange direction.
You are welcome to exchange up to 30000 USD per one order.
For small amounts automatic 24/7 exchange available.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Why do you need Free Bitcoin Card?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2tEqybmUHc
Updated fees to sell Perfect Money
Perfect Money USD to BTC0.9%
Perfect Money USD to btc-e USD0.9%

If you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Benefits of purchasing e-currency via international and local bank transfers:

- high exchange limits - up to 10000 USD for each order;
- fast transactions - 2-4 business days (1-3 business days for SEPA);
- low fees – 0-1% to buy BTC-e, eCoin USD codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay

Current fees to buy Perfect Money

Buy Perfect Money USD with Wire transfer USD0.35%
Buy Perfect Money USD with Wire transfer EUR/SEPA0.35%

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:11 pm

We would like to remind you that every Unichange.me customer is welcome to participate in our Affiliate program.
Unichange offers rewards from 10% for the beginners up to 20% for experts! Also we provide you with wide variety of updated promo materials and attentive Support team.

Unichange.me service is striving to provide high quality service to each e-currency and Bitcoin user.

At the moment you are welcome to exchange Bitcoin to CNY with lowest fees:

Bitcoin to Alipay CNY0.75%
Bitcoin to China UnionPay CNY0.75%

Please note that you should use the card which is issued by Chinese local bank.

Another popular exchange direction with fast processing time and easy order placing is

MoneyGram to Perfect Money USD2%

If you have any questions or you need more information, you are always welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Incredible offer — Automatic exchange without minimum fee!
Bitcoin to PM USD0.05%
BTC-e USD to PM USD0.05%
Hurry up! It's a time limited offer.

rendravolt
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13T2aPdsiVtupF4XKScDhJ6RKrwyqNAVoT

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Incredible offer — Automatic exchange without minimum fee!
Bitcoin to PM USD0.05%
BTC-e USD to PM USD0.05%
Hurry up! It's a time limited offer.
What is the minimum amount for bitcoin transactions?

Unichange.me
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:47 pm

We have fixed the best fees for You:

Litecoin to Perfect Money - 0.5%
Bitcoin to Perfect Money - 0.01%
BTC-e to Perfect Money - 0.01%

For exchange of 10000 Perfect Money USD, the fee is only 1 USD!

Orders for these exchange directions are completed in automatic and semi-automatic mode. Please check limits for automatic order completion.

Do not miss the opportunity to get Perfect Money with the outstanding fees today!

Return to “Exchanges”