cryptokwa

Decentralized and centralized

Sat May 30, 2020 10:17 pm

The question is whether the decentralized exchange is lame or profitable? I got a good review on this matter cryptogeek./en/blog/decentralized-exchanges-pros-and-cons. Actually, I think that decetrilized exchanges are getting popular and I don't know a good reason no to use them. But, maybe I missed something, is there other opinions or ideas?

Eguisto

Re: Decentralized and centralized

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:03 am

Not only are decentralized Exchanges more secure and fluid, they offer you total control and neglible fees compared to centralised exchanges. Recently, there has been the introduction of non custodial instant exchange like ChangeNOW which offers you total control with top speed in exchanges typically in as little as 3 minutes. Changenow has over 500 cryptocurrency listed pairs making it perfect for exchange of digital assets. Also, with changenow, you can easily purchase bitcoin with your bank cards.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:59 am

decentralised all the way baby
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

XavierLaurent
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 am

Decentralized for sure. If I wanted centralized I wouldn't be into cryptocurrency.

MelissaVorsteiner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:57 am

The question is whether the decentralized exchange is lame or profitable? I got a good review on this matter cryptogeek./en/blog/decentralized-exchanges-pros-and-cons. Actually, I think that decetrilized exchanges are getting popular and I don't know a good reason no to use them. But, maybe I missed something, is there other opinions or ideas?
Interesting read. Though I prefer decentralized over centralized. Gives more freedom for me in a way.

PatriciaLambert

Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:03 pm

I've got an AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x

Specifications:

Cores:16

Threads: 32

Base clock:3.4GHz

Boost clock: 4.0GHz

L3 cache:32MB

TDP' 180W
Hmu if interested