BrianAdam

Bitcoin exists in MARGIN..!

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:59 pm

Most people are not sure whether or not BTC price is going up or down because we didn't have any tool that can accurately measure the number of BTC transactions on the blockchain, which indicates buying or selling trends.
Bitmex is a margin exchange that is no stranger to people all over the world. It is also the greatest liquidity exchange in the world, the amount of money traded on the exchange is so huge that sometimes it can dominate the price of BTC on the market that day.
Margin can be said to be a very good part of the cryptocurrency industry. Whether BTC goes up or down, if you predict the right margin trend, you can get profit. But to be able to survive with mảgin trading in specific or traditional trading in general, there are lots of traders who have lost a great deal of money because of the money flow of whales.
I and a number of professional traders have established a group of margin traders to help people reduce the risk somewhat. Almost everyone comes to our group has 100% profit.
We create the group completely free, the winning rate is 100%.
Contact me: t.me/GlobalMGX or inbox at here Brian Adam

Return to “Exchanges”