GNU Taler A Distributed Network of Smart Economy GNU Taler Token
One-Click Cash Payments!
GNUWhat's the relationship between GNU Taler and GNU Taler Token?GNU Taler Token is the ’shares‘ of the GNU Taler blockchain system.Become a shareholder of GNU Taler.Be our early support and win.
GNU Taler is an electronic payment system under development at Inria. We expect to make it operational in 2017.
GNU Taler is an electronic payment system under development at Inria.Practical
Taler is easy to integrate with existing Web applications. Payments are cryptographically secured and are confirmed within milliseconds with extremely low transaction costs.Stable
Taler does not introduce a new currency. Taler uses a digital wallet storing coins and payment service providers with escrow accounts in existing currencies. Thus, Taler's cryptographic coins correspond to existing currencies, such as US Dollars, Euros or even Bitcoins.Secure
By design Taler does not suffer from many classes of security problems such as phishing or counterfeit. Thanks to its security features, Taler never rejects a legitimate customer due to a fraud-detection false positive. Taxable
When using Taler, merchant's revenue is transparent for tax collection authorities. Unlike cash and most digital currencies, Taler helps prevent black markets. Taler is not suitable for illegal activities. Private
When you pay with Taler, your identity does not have to be revealed. Just like payments in cash, nobody else can track how you spent your electronic money. However, you obtain a legally valid proof of payment. Libre
Taler provides protocols and reference implementations that in principle enables anybody to run their own payment infrastructure, be it individuals, organizations or whole countries. Since the reference implementation is a GNU package, it will always remain free software. Paying with Taler
To pay with Taler, customers install an electronic wallet on their device. Before the first payment, the desired currency must be added to the wallet's balance by some other means of payment.
Once the wallet is charged, payments on websites take only one click, are never falsely rejected by fraud detection and do not pose any risk of phishing or identity theft.Receiving payments with Taler
To receive Taler payments, a merchant needs a bank account in the desired currency. We provide supporting software in various programming languages to make the integration painless. The merchant's backend for Taler transaction processing can run on the merchant's premises or be hosted by a third party. The GNU Taler Merchant Backend
Merchants process payments using the Taler backend:
•The backend signs and stores the complete terms of offers made by the merchant to customers. For this, the merchant's frontend needs to give the customer's order in a JSON format to the backend.
• The backend validates payments received from the wallet and executes them with the Taler payment service provider (the exchange). For this, the merchant's frontend must pass the payment request through to the Taler backend and check the HTTP status code that is returned.
• The backend can list completed transactions and map wire transfers to sets of business transactions, including the exact terms of each contract.Resources
Taler Website https://taler.net/en/
Taler Documentation https://taler.net/en/bibliography.html
• Taler System Architecture https://taler.net/en/architecture.html
• Taler Advantages for Merchants https://taler.net/en/merchants.html
• Taler Git Repositories https://git.taler.net/Specifications
• 51% of Taler tokens (51,000,000) will be distributed
• 20% of Taler tokens (20,000,000 QTUM) will be distributed among founders, early backers and the development team
• 29% of Taler tokens (29,000,000 QTUM) will be allocated to community initiatives concerning business development, as well as academic research, education, and market expansion
• Total Supply 100,000,000 million GUNU TALER Token
• Taler's official ticker: GNUT
• Taler's official currency symbol: T
• Contract Address 0x9d46bd69c65d8bbe845044801d81e08c0dd3cc31
Taler Totel Token Sale :
Circulating Supply : 51,000,000 Taler
Price : 0.110213 $