Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

The fathers of Bitcoin

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Hello everyone, do you want to know the real father of Bit Coin?
Do you want this bitoin to become a real currency?
Design Bitcoin hope to help the rapid development of human society, do you want it?
Do you want to provide a better economic and financial order for the shortcomings of traditional economic and financial structures?
Do you want to help the poor, refugees and yourself?
Against miners and programmers to expand the total amount of Bitcoin. This will only make miners and hackers become infinite wealth of people.
I am trying to contact the real father of the coin so that they continue to issue more money. But also to establish the authority of the authority of the currency issuing authority. Perform follow-up support plans for Bitcoin.
If the miner is willing to publish Bitcoin, then the miner will become rich after the bitter will be completely failed! Bitcoin is the last chance of our humanity! Bit coins belong to all mankind, belong to everyone! Let us defend our rights and wealth together!
Do you want to save our environment? Want to stop the war Do you want to end all injustice? Do you want to be more intelligent with yourself and all mankind? The ancient king was very rich, but he never knew what the flashlight was! Do you want more advanced technology? Please support the real money to support the real father of the currency.

Bitmother's father (father) is actually two people, one is responsible for theoretical design and planning; the other is responsible for cryptography and software technology.

I am Chinese, my English is not good enough, please forgive me! But what I said is true, please consider!

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: The fathers of Bitcoin

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 pm

When the father of Bitco was nominated for the Nobel Prize in 2106, he was being watched by the Chinese Communist Party and their children.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Sat May 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto.
Do you want this bitoin to become a real currency?
It already is a real currency. A real currency is anything medium that is exchanged for goods and services AND has the trust to be used for such purpose by a community of people.
Design Bitcoin hope to help the rapid development of human society, do you want it?
Yes, sure.
Do you want to provide a better economic and financial order for the shortcomings of traditional economic and financial structures?
Yes.
Do you want to help the poor, refugees and yourself?
Yes.
Do you want to save our environment?

Can it still be saved? If anything I can do would reverse the current course, i would gladly do it.
Want to stop the war Do you want to end all injustice?

Yes.
Do you want to be more intelligent with yourself and all mankind?

Yes.
The ancient king was very rich, but he never knew what the flashlight was! Do you want more advanced technology?

Yes.

Please support the real money to support the real father of the currency. Bitmother's father (father) is actually two people, one is responsible for theoretical design and planning; the other is responsible for cryptography and software technology.

I am Chinese, my English is not good enough, please forgive me! But what I said is true, please consider!
And what are you asking us to do to "please support the real money"? Does that mean support bitcoin?!

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto.
And what are you asking us to do to "please support the real money"? Does that mean support bitcoin?!
I now have two questions to help: 1, I need the media to interview me. In today, I and the media said I was one of the two fathers, the media may not believe me. 2, I need to contact an international organization, such as the United Nations, or the AU. Formation management committee.
I can only get through the only way, and master Satoshi NakamotoID another father to get in touch. For security, we made such an agreement.
If I contacted him in any other way, he would think that I was kidnapped, or that I was threatened.
Now, I am seeking political asylum in Eastern Europe. I do not have much money because I am running away from China. I am a democrat, and I do not want to send the right of Bitcoin to the Communist Party of China.
I do not have enough ability to handle documents and arrive in another country.
I do not know what you want 1, the first batch of 21 million bitcoins appreciation. 2, issue more bitcoins. 3, to our world into a paradise.
I want to tell you - I can!

In China, from 2008 to 2015, I worked for China, the United States, Japan, South Korea, involved in the design of countless works. Even the Chinese media are countless. Including China's new destroyer stealth design - radar wave reflection angle. UAV - Pterosaur 2 engine design, Xianglong wing design. China's largest radio telescope - site selection and construction, called Fast!-- A very bad name.
This is my Twitter.
https://twitter.com/yezhendong1986/stat ... 8437146624

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 am

I now have two questions to help: 1, I need the media to interview me. In today, I and the media said I was one of the two fathers, the media may not believe me.
You and which media (specifically) said you were one of the two fathers? And fathers of Bitcoin? I know your English isn't great but if I'm going to engage in what I think is trolling from you, please be specific.
2, I need to contact an international organization, such as the United Nations, or the AU. Formation management committee.
What's stopping you from contacting any of these agencies?

What really confuses me is:

(1) What are trying to get from us in this community, on this forum?

(2) If you need share your story with the media and/or international organizations...why aren't you contacting them directly?

Your own participation on this site is sparse, the same applies to others. If you need urgent attention, this site is not yet the place to seek it.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Thu May 11, 2017 7:12 am

I now have two questions to help: 1, I need the media to interview me. In today, I and the media said I was one of the two fathers, the media may not believe me. 2, I need to contact an international organization, such as the United Nations, or the AU. Formation management committee.
Dude what lol. Not sure if trolling or seriously delusional.
https://cryptosec.info/

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

You and which media (specifically) said you were one of the two fathers? And fathers of Bitcoin? I know your English isn't great but if I'm going to engage in what I think is trolling from you, please be specific.

What's stopping you from contacting any of these agencies?

What really confuses me is:

(1) What are trying to get from us in this community, on this forum?

(2) If you need share your story with the media and/or international organizations...why aren't you contacting them directly?

Your own participation on this site is sparse, the same applies to others. If you need urgent attention, this site is not yet the place to seek it.
1,Oh, you finally found it. My answer is yes. I designed the theory and developed the plan.
Another father, my partner is responsible for cryptography, designed the program.
My face book, the group "light of civilization" has a document, probably explained my situation.
The original file has pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1560729390618723/

2, (1) to review the past time. You can find out what I came to this forum for the original purpose - to prevent the fool on Bitcoin hard bifurcation, soft bifurcation, use alternative than. This will make the fool master the right to issue!
Will completely destroy Bitcoin.
I do not know why they did it, perhaps out of greed.
Not just Bitcoin, hard bifurcation will destroy all the digital currency.
Bitcoin once started running, no one can control it, it can only continue to issue, or destroy. Key of Bitcoin is - release right!
(2), I contacted a lot of media, but they did not give me a reply. There is also the office of the United Nations in Ukraine.
I do not know why! Perhaps because, if I succeed, China will be democratic reform. Maybe I will be the emperor of China. After that I will execute a lot of people. Maybe millions, or even tens of millions. Communist and corrupt officials.
I really can not think of other arrangements for their plans, I do not want to turn them into slaves, so that they live in the long pain!

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 4:05 pm

1 if i am the real father if i say this: Bitcoin does not belong to you What would you feel like?
Bitcoin will establish the order of honor for human society. You have to respect other people.
2, if I and another father succeeded, did not cooperate with the United Nations. What will people think? What will happen to the United Nations organization?
Maybe people will ask: why does not the UN support Bitcoin?
Imagine if the issue of tens of billions of bitcoins, how would people look at the United Nations organizations.
I do not want to kill too many people and do not want to disband the United Nations. It is better for us to form an international organization to cooperate with our current international organization. They just do not understand the theory of Bitcoin yet.
3, another father of Bitcoin, on this site!
I used to design a movie role in his name. I remember his name. I hope he and I are in a safe way.

Those who want to control Bitcoin are paranoia. The end result is that they can only rely on market inertia to obtain some economic benefits. But in the end they will be killed by humans.
I said that I can turn this world into paradise, it is true.
But there is only one problem, the problem is that some people in humans can not enter heaven!
Moreover, this question is not my responsibility!
Last edited by Ye Zhendong on Thu May 11, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Ye, so you're saying you're the or one of two people considered the "Satoshi Nakamoto"?

Please don't take this the wrong way - just because you say you are doesn't mean it you are, you need to prove it to us if you want us to listen. And referring us to your facebook page or anything that only you have written isn't an example of proof. The evidence that you are who you say you are needs to be proven by details only Satoshi would have or by third parties.

Show us proof of some early transaction that can be verified on the blockchain and that only you would be able to provide proof of.

As for the "bifurcation" as you call it, the "Fork"...the hard fork...it's a great topic to discuss. Why do you think it will completely destroy bitcoin?

I believe we do need to allow for larger transaction sizes. I believe the fix should be intentionally implemented...set a date. Halt all transactions for a 48-96 hour period. Implement the code updates, test, then reopen the blockchain with the expanded transaction size capability.

Solving the hard fork doesn't require a wait and see approach to timing or a separate, parallel blockchain to be created.

This should be treated as any other IT application development project.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 7:49 pm

1 if i am the real father if i say this: Bitcoin does not belong to you What would you feel like?
Bitcoin will establish the order of honor for human society. You have to respect other people.
2, if I and another father succeeded, did not cooperate with the United Nations. What will people think? What will happen to the United Nations organization?
Maybe people will ask: why does the UN support Bitcoin?
Imagine if the issue of tens of billions of bitcoins, how would people look at the United Nations organizations.
I do not want to kill too many people and do not want to disband the United Nations. It is better for us to form an international organization to cooperate with our current international organization. They just do not understand the theory of Bitcoin yet.
3, another father of Bitcoin, on this site!
I used to design a movie role in his name. I remember his name. I hope he and I are in a safe way.

Those who want to control Bitcoin are paranoia. The end result is that they can only rely on market inertia to obtain some economic benefits. But in the end they will be killed by humans.
I said that I can turn this world into paradise, it is true.
But there is only one problem, the problem is that some people in humans can not enter heaven!
Moreover, this question is not my responsibility!

Dude I can't even process what you're trying to say. No offense.

No one owns bitcoin.

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 9:35 pm

No one owns bitcoin.

I can not understand what you say, you mean no one designed a bit coin, the creation of Bitcoin is by God?
I did not offend the meaning. You are an idealist. Excessive idealism!
I can tell you two things: 1, if there is no follow-up plan, Bitcoin is just over-issued currency, Bitcoin nothing, value is not as good as rubbish.
The first way to be forced to give real value is to buy a pizza! That is my plan, but not another father to buy directly.
2, another reality is that another father holds a lot of resources related to Bitcoin. Including: the absolute advantage of the computing power, talent, technical authority.
Several attacks on other digital money, I think, is another father in showing his strength!
God did not come back, father of Bitcoin is a human! Two human beings!
You are a simple human, is facing a complex, complex, very complex thing——Bitcoin!

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Ye, so you're saying you're the or one of two people considered the "Satoshi Nakamoto"?

Please don't take this the wrong way - just because you say you are doesn't mean it you are, you need to prove it to us if you want us to listen. And referring us to your facebook page or anything that only you have written isn't an example of proof. The evidence that you are who you say you are needs to be proven by details only Satoshi would have or by third parties.

Show us proof of some early transaction that can be verified on the blockchain and that only you would be able to provide proof of.

As for the "bifurcation" as you call it, the "Fork"...the hard fork...it's a great topic to discuss. Why do you think it will completely destroy bitcoin?

I believe we do need to allow for larger transaction sizes. I believe the fix should be intentionally implemented...set a date. Halt all transactions for a 48-96 hour period. Implement the code updates, test, then reopen the blockchain with the expanded transaction size capability.

Solving the hard fork doesn't require a wait and see approach to timing or a separate, parallel blockchain to be created.

Satoshi Nakamoto is on this site.
I have only one question: who will expand more bitcoin for the world?
I can tell you that they will have the right to issue, they will be able to control the wealth of all mankind.
If that happens, I will represent the Chinese army and declare war on them!

Can you think of the second question: what is the total number of extensions?
The world of mankind will end in your hands!

I can tell you that they will have the right to issue, they will be able to control the wealth of all mankind.
If that happens, I will represent the Chinese army and declare war on them!

Can you think of the second question: what is the total number of extensions?
The world of mankind will end in your hands!
I do not want to say more and with you, you need think more!

Now the situation is: 1, I claim to be the real designer; this you can verify. I asked to verify through the media.
2, master Satoshi Nakamoto account of another father, has not talked. remain silent.
3, you even want to Bitcoin hard bifurcation. I think you should be ashamed!
At least so!
Do not offend your thoughts, but maybe I will offend you. Because, as a real designer, I must show my attitude!

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri May 12, 2017 7:40 am

Ye, thanks for your response.

I'll preface these comments with the statement: are you sure your translation software is communicating what you want? Your last comment wasn't completely coherent.

Let's be honest. I'm the only one responding to your comments. For this to turn into a discussion it would be polite for you to answer my questions first and then ask your additional questions or add your additional comments.

You haven't answered my questions. I can't address any of your comments until you do so.

I really want to talk about this with you but it has to be a conversation. You don't have to reiterate your point of view, your agenda, with ever post. Let's break this down and just talk.

When you answer my questions, I'll continue on with you.

Cheers.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Fri May 12, 2017 10:52 am

No one owns bitcoin.

I can not understand what you say, you mean no one designed a bit coin, the creation of Bitcoin is by God?
What I said was no one owns Bitcoin. I didn't say that no one designed created Bitcoin. Both statements are very different.

samir09
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 17pitEEmnkRFxtUgqdUcJmjb27MNDZnyoh

Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 pm

The search for Bitcoin creator "Satoshi Nakamoto" appears to be over. Australian businessman Craig Wright

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 am

The search for Bitcoin creator "Satoshi Nakamoto" appears to be over. Australian businessman Craig Wright
Good luck! I and another father designed Bitcoin only for all mankind. If i failed, as the theoretical designer of Bitcoin. I am willing to take responsibility, even with their own lives to bear this error.
If there is no follow-up plan, Bitcoin will fail after a few years. All the digital currency, and the site, the mine, all are bit currency design discussion of the insider. If Bitcoin fails, you can recover some of the money from them.
Last edited by Ye Zhendong on Thu May 25, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu May 25, 2017 3:19 am

I highly doubt Craig created bitcoin but i would believe him over the OP of this thread.
Satoshi had very good English, almost as if it was his first language.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu May 25, 2017 7:44 am

I highly doubt Craig created bitcoin but i would believe him over the OP of this thread.
Haha, the legitimacy of Craig's claim went up just because this Ye Zhendong created this thread....hahahaha :D :D

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 25, 2017 10:27 am

Haha, the legitimacy of Craig's claim went up just because this Ye Zhendong created this thread....hahahaha :D :D

Satoshi is an American. I do not know how to communicate with you. This article says Satoshi Nakamoto is two people. In order to safely design a perfect plan. You let the money block your eyes.

If you want to stop looking for Aatoshi, so okay!
I hope you can leave your name.

My captain, i need your help, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Otherwise you can only rely on your own in the future.

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 am

Satoshi is an American. I do not know how to communicate with you. This article says Satoshi Nakamoto is two people. In order to safely design a perfect plan. You let the money block your eyes.

My captain, i need your help, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Otherwise you can only rely on your own in the future.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 am

Umm what? Who is Aatoshi now?

If Satoshi is still around then I hope he/she/they are sitting back looking on in amazement at how far the technology has spread.
I don't think the price was of any concern to Satoshi.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu May 25, 2017 1:34 pm

Sorry but it looks like we are having a harder time communicating with you, not the opposite.

How do you know that Satoshi is american? And that there are two Satoshis?

What article are you referring to?

That last paragraph of yours.. is very weird.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu May 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Ye, you don't provide a link to an article in your original post so I'm assuming you're referring to this thread as an "article". Maybe your exact intent is lost in the translation to English that I know you're doing to post here.

The challenge I have in this discussion is that you offer no facts or evidence that Satoshi is who you say he is, therefore it's just your own opinion and I don't know you from anything more than this post, therefore your opinion isn't a credible source of the truth.

I'm getting in touch with you right now, so let's talk! Let's move this discuss forward! You claim to know more about Satoshi than is already publicly available - ok, how do you have this information? Prove to us that your information is credible.

And, most of all, thank you for recognizing my rank.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 am

Ye, you don't provide a link to an article in your original post so I'm assuming you're referring to this thread as an "article". Maybe your exact intent is lost in the translation to English that I know you're doing to post here.

The challenge I have in this discussion is that you offer no facts or evidence that Satoshi is who you say he is, therefore it's just your own opinion and I don't know you from anything more than this post, therefore your opinion isn't a credible source of the truth.

I'm getting in touch with you right now, so let's talk! Let's move this discuss forward! You claim to know more about Satoshi than is already publicly available - ok, how do you have this information? Prove to us that your information is credible.

And, most of all, thank you for recognizing my rank.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Your rank? ... I'm sorry ... I'm like a nerd ...
I am in contact with the media and I will answer all questions about Bitcoin through the media. Not here. For security, I can say here is very limited.
If you can, hope you help me contact more medias.

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 26, 2017 9:08 am

Umm what? Who is Aatoshi now?

If Satoshi is still around then I hope he/she/they are sitting back looking on in amazement at how far the technology has spread.
I don't think the price was of any concern to Satoshi.
1, for security issues, I designed a perfect plan. You can only get in touch with Satoshi in the only way. Through the media.
2, Satoshi's departure is part of the plan, in order not to let you find him, or us. Reduce the dedication of exposure.
3, Wright did not explain any questions about Bitcoin for you. Wright can not issue more bits. Wright is also part of the plan. I seem to have forgotten his password.
The password means that if you say the password, he will tell you the truth.
4, I am a Chinese, now in other countries to seek political asylum.
In 2016 Satoshi Nakamoto was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Economics, and at that time I was being watched by the Chinese government and the media.

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 am

Sorry but it looks like we are having a harder time communicating with you, not the opposite.

How do you know that Satoshi is american? And that there are two Satoshis?

What article are you referring to?

That last paragraph of yours.. is very weird.
1, he told me he was an American, as if a professor.
2, he has a team.
3, I remember his name. But I can not say now.
4, he said that if the bit currency to be successful, all the honor and interest all belong to me.
I said, we should be half of the people.
Moreover, if I become the emperor of the democratic China, he will be awarded the title of Prince.
5, Satoshi Nakamoto The name is to disguise two people into a person, an American and a Chinese, disguised as a Japanese.
And, Satoshi Nakamoto in Chinese means: China's character is smart.
6, I can not say too much here. I'm contacting the media. If you want to know more, you can let the media contact me. With a Chinese translation.
7, you know that I am seeking political asylum. I spent my money in Ukraine, now need to seek early investors, held a press conference. The investor will get ten times the return after my success.
8, if I fail, I will tell you. If I succeed, you will know.
9, I am tired!

10,Bitcoin makes the desert an oasis. Can give everyone hope.
But while I have designed the future for mankind.
I can not see my future, now.
The United Nations office keeps me waiting. Until July to receive a reply from Geneva.
I will try to get help and support in other ways. Hope to be successful.
But now, my feeling is not good!
No news, it's not good news!

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 27, 2017 11:41 am

https://medium.com/@DCGco/bitcoin-scali ... 3521fe9a77
If they want to steal a Bitcoin issue right. I will announce the failure of the Bitcoin program. I will no longer support Bitcoin. If I can get support and help, I will issue a new digital currency, completely denying Bitcoin.
Please enjoy the price curve of Bitcoin!
Not my fault, is some ignorant and shameless people destroy the future of mankind!Those who want to steal the issue of Bitcoin, who will modify the Bitcoin, will take full responsibility for the person who destroys the development plan.
No 作 no die why you try.You 作 you die no 意外!

I am here to warn the world: 1, China Bitcoin has no say. 2, China is not a democratic country. 3, I suspect that the Chinese Communist Party wants to control the Bitcoin by the Chinese Bitcoin practitioners. 4, only the most stupid idiot will be deceived and used by the Chinese government. 5, all Bitcoin insiders, including all existing digital currency for the right to issue the currency, they have no say. Only Satoshi and me.
They will be responsible for all the failures of Bitcoin, including falling prices. Eventually turned into rubbish.

Their movements in their hands. Is my design. But I will not support them. I am seeking help and support in Africa. Also contact the media. If I fail, I will go to hell. But I will never give the power of Bitcoin to anyone. If I can succeed, I will set up a management committee with Satoshi. We will give the power of Bitcoin to the management committee. Develop a plan by the management committee. Every year.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sun May 28, 2017 9:06 pm

I am here to warn the world: 1, China Bitcoin has no say. 2, China is not a democratic country. 3, I suspect that the Chinese Communist Party wants to control the Bitcoin by the Chinese Bitcoin practitioners. 4, only the most stupid idiot will be deceived and used by the Chinese government. 5, all Bitcoin insiders, including all existing digital currency for the right to issue the currency, they have no say. Only Satoshi and me.
They will be responsible for all the failures of Bitcoin, including falling prices. Eventually turned into rubbish.

Their movements in their hands. Is my design. But I will not support them. I am seeking help and support in Africa. Also contact the media. If I fail, I will go to hell. But I will never give the power of Bitcoin to anyone. If I can succeed, I will set up a management committee with Satoshi. We will give the power of Bitcoin to the management committee. Develop a plan by the management committee. Every year.
Hi Ye,

You warn the world about China. Then you say "Their movements in their hands. Is my design. So are you saying that the "evil" or "deception" you see China involved in was created, designed by you?! Why would you do such a thing?! I thought you were a friend of bitcoin! Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Your talk about China is not new, I think may of us believe the same thing about China. BUT, where we differ is in the belief that China (the People's Republic) could actually reign control of BItcoin. They can't. They can control mining, but the rest of us could also halt transactions and leave them powerless to impose their will.

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 am

Hi Ye,

You warn the world about China. Then you say "Their movements in their hands. Is my design. So are you saying that the "evil" or "deception" you see China involved in was created, designed by you?! Why would you do such a thing?! I thought you were a friend of bitcoin! Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Your talk about China is not new, I think may of us believe the same thing about China. BUT, where we differ is in the belief that China (the People's Republic) could actually reign control of BItcoin. They can't. They can control mining, but the rest of us could also halt transactions and leave them powerless to impose their will.
1, the Chinese government is the control of the people, is the mine owner. Website and owner and editor of the trading platform. 2, not mining process. 3, can i know how old are you?

The Communist Party has allowed China's digital money practitioners to support you to steal the issue of Bitcoin. And then steal from your hands. Or play a share of influence. Do you know what shares are you? Or seats in parliament? China has a large share of the digital money market. Finally you will be a fool to be used by the Communist Party.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue May 30, 2017 6:43 pm

]1, the Chinese government is the control of the people, is the mine owner. Website and owner and editor of the trading platform. 2, not mining process. 3, can i know how old are you?

The Communist Party has allowed China's digital money practitioners to support you to steal the issue of Bitcoin. And then steal from your hands. Or play a share of influence. Do you know what shares are you? Or seats in parliament? China has a large share of the digital money market. Finally you will be a fool to be used by the Communist Party.
Hi Ye,

1. Can you share proof of China's ownership of the mines? I believe China government own's mines, I don't believe the China government owns all the big mines in China...this is an important distinction. China may own their local exchange but the beauty of bitcoin is that no one is required to use their local, in-country, National exchange. Someone in Europe can use US-based Coinbase. Someone in the US can use Europe-based Bitstamp. Anyone in the world was able to use Japan-based MTGOX. This wonderful feature of Bitcoin does great things to keep one corrupt exchange or one country from manipulating the currency long term (beyond people knowing that manipulation is occurring).

2. You say "Not mining process"...what does that mean?

3. I'm older than 25 and younger than 60.

I won't be a fool because of what I stated in item 1. I'd love to see facts - articles, press releases, government reports, etc. - that explain more about your accusations of China's theft, manipulation, ownership, and influence.

In God we trust, all others need data.

Return to “Economics”