Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: The fathers of Bitcoin

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:52 am

In China, the Communist Party controls everything. Especially the human mind. This is common sense, everyone knows. Please pay attention to Guo Wengui event. Youtube has his video every day.郭文贵。
https://twitter.com/yezhendong1986/stat ... 8710294528
2, the Chinese mines are designed to discuss Bitcoin insiders. And even the relationship with the Chinese government. Even the children of Chinese government officials.
3,According to my memory, Wright should have only 50 earliest bitcoins. From the 2nd to the 51st. Also my plan, Satoshi gave him. Used to prove that he was Satoshi, to protect the real Satoshi. Time is too long, a lot of things I can not remember, sorry.

Ye Zhendong
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Satoshi Name: Jack Smith

chris.collins
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 am

Great ambitions! Tell us when u will reach one of them at least:D

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 pm

In China, the Communist Party controls everything. Especially the human mind. This is common sense, everyone knows. Please pay attention to Guo Wengui event. Youtube has his video every day.郭文贵。Image
https://twitter.com/yezhendong1986/stat ... 8710294528
2, the Chinese mines are designed to discuss Bitcoin insiders. And even the relationship with the Chinese government. Even the children of Chinese government officials.
3,According to my memory, Wright should have only 50 earliest bitcoins. From the 2nd to the 51st. Also my plan, Satoshi gave him. Used to prove that he was Satoshi, to protect the real Satoshi. Time is too long, a lot of things I can not remember, sorry.

Chinese can mainpulate crypto markets so easily. One day they ban it, the other day they endorse it. Buy low sell, high. I'm pretty sure the gov people are rich from this!
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

greesdermos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:18 am

When the father of Bitco was nominated for the Nobel Prize in 2106, he was being watched by the Chinese Communist Party and their children.

Return to “Economics”