dario.belenfante

The Declining Value Of The Dollar

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:25 pm

This has been a trully historic week in the US Federal Government. The Senate signed a 2 trillion dollar stimulus deal, the United States took the lead in the most worldwide covid-19 cases and the Federal Reserve announced infinite QE. There was also the news of Coinbase's chief legal officer being appointed to the Office of the Comptroller of Currency and rumors of a coming digital dollar.

The dollar has been chopping around within a range for quite some time so when it recently started dropping alarm bells most certainly sounded at the Federal Reserve. They boosted USD but now its falling straight back down and the worst part is the manipulation is so clear for everyone to see. You do not have to be an analyst to see the end of this chart is not like the rest.

I think this weeks announcement by the Federal Reserve was a signal to the elite classes. The message was starting now, the value of the dollar will decline rapidly, spend your dollars as quickly as you can. I am not an economist or analyst but I believe the people that will suffer the most in this economic depression are the ones that shove their dollars under their mattresses.
Attachments
dollar.jpeg

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: The Declining Value Of The Dollar

Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm

Is it not normal that dollar value declines?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: The Declining Value Of The Dollar

Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:40 pm

Is it not normal that dollar value declines?
It is normal, but it is not so normal for it to fall this sharp. OP was totally right. And it hasn't bounced back ever since.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Economics”