ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

Saudi oil for "sponge-effect" instead of Bit-Coin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 pm

Well, well, well.
Do you remember I state that I am an inventor of Bit-Coin (actually its precursor project Independent Electronic Money in its rebranded and simplified form known as BitCoin). I reported it are at least two main functions for Bit-coin

1. sponge-effect. When war conflict refills not US Dollar but Bit-Coin.
2. to pass me at least some money. (In the last they hardly fooled me, and those who robbed me are their allied politicians as those kuchmists, and others.)

The recent economical fall and coming crisis, is made the team of finance scientists which gave way for Bit-Coin. They also worked on Credit Crunch (when in interests of their clients they prevented refilling of US and other toxic assets with assets of stable companies and economies).

This time Saudi oil itself makes sponge effect.

The recent economical crisis had to be sparked any moment any second, out of any reason out of list. The Saudi-Arabia is very much concentrated its economy on Oil production. But they were faced with paradox about natural resources- aimed economies and economies aimed on technology. They very much were "tickled" with neighbouring UAE, were economy is concentrated investments in technologies.

They Saudi ordered secret research to the Organisation, about reasons of their delay in development. And following recommendations decided to change priorities. Some members of the Organisation worked on making Norwegian oil harvesting program, and conserved British emergency oil resources.

Today Saudi Arabia builds entire technopolis with which they associate their future. They found concentration on the oil production as toxic for their social life.

P.S. And yet another reason it is new secret technology of accumulators. Which promise to change amounts of purchased petrol and diesel fuel.

I accept donations 1oyCfwPwomF5HXv2siF7xSwgik3E83Qyb, because of despite I make decisions on Billions I live in poverty, and unlike Ilon Mask I really have to sleep on broken sofa, because of I may not purchase and other.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Saudi oil for "sponge-effect" instead of Bit-Coin

Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:06 pm

BItcoin not Bit-Coin.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Saudi oil for "sponge-effect" instead of Bit-Coin

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:51 pm

If you really are the inventor of BitCoin, why do you only talk about that on an anonymous forum? I see a lot of names thrown around but not yours.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Economics”