bluewheelsp

Mining consultant needed

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Hi everyone! I have a couple of doubts regarding mining equipment. So I will be glad if can answer all of the queries at once. First of all, I’m confused about the various types of hardware. It’s important to mention, that the best one for me, total investment. Also, will be good if you oriented me how much profit i’m able to make. Maybe, it’s kind of pool which I can join (as I saw, Vanquisch Tech offers smth like that.

Thanks in advance.

JahanJahan

Re: Mining consultant needed

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:46 am

As for me, you should deep dive into the disadvantages of the mining pools, if you decided to invest in. Because when you checked it out you will sure that’s it isn’t give a lot of profit. First - most pools usually charge a fee and sometimes use a reward system that can give you a lower payout. That’s why you can invest more than expect to earn.

But I can give you a piece of advice ‘how’ you really able to make a profit, if you are interested in high-quality mining equipment. You have mentioned above Vanquish Tech, as I know they also offer that. You can apply to know more. Personally, for me, it seems like new disrupting technology in the mining market. So, I hope it will perfectly fit for your inquiries. Good news for us, it doesn't require any additional withdrawal commissions by joining them.

Return to “Economics”