danny_oceean
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:24 pm

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?
I think personally that cryptocurrencies won’t make FIAT useless, but I think that cryptocurrencies will work hand-in-hand with FIAT money. Especially in countries like the United States, and the other first-world countries; A lot of companies such as Boosteroid etc. , create usefull cryptocoin which are making transaction cheaper and easier.

toptrader
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes, I agree with you! Fiat money may not disappear, but there will be a prevalence of crypto currency

SamAdams

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:27 am

I don't think so. Cash always will need.

dandaman

Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Cash might become outdated, but it won't go away. Just like when you are in a store checking out, and the cashier tells you the total, then out of nowhere you take out a check and start filling it out. Very old fashioned!

LauraSteffano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 pm

I don't think so. Cash always will need.
Yes, but you see how popular year by year crypto currency growing

rekonwriter94

Mon May 07, 2018 8:33 am

I personally believe that the future is going to be digital, and so does the money but I don't it is going to be bitcoin specifically to take over. I believe, countries will come to an agreement to create their own cryptocurrencies that can be regulated keep legal constraints in mind to avoid smugglers and other bad people take advantage of it. Just like startups are now creating their own tokens that can be used within their platform only, for example, GigTricks. there are many other startups like that, that are working remaining in the fine grey line to make sure they do not violate the laws.

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 07, 2018 12:28 pm

I am sure physical money or fiat money is going no where soon. No matter how digital money gets, physical money might always come in handy. Will the internet always continue to exist? This is a question we all need to ask ourselves. The internet was created, and with anything comes a small chance of end someday.

Geleas
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:28 pm

I don't think real money will disappear but cryptocurrency will replace real money as the mainstream currency. There are a few complications like hacking and scaming and it will take some time. But mark my words, 'Cryptocurrency is the future.'

Keron
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:11 am

This is a optimistic thought but an unrealistic one. I believe no digital currency can ever replace real money because you need everyone to be able to use their digital wallets. You need to provide internet availability to everyone to make this wish true. Am i right?

tomps
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:57 pm

I think that the crypto currency will not replace real money. It will begin to control the state, so we should earn now. I get 5-6 btc per month at arbitration. It is very cool. I get notified BibitBot, buy and sell coins on stock exchanges on the recommendations of this service.

harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:11 pm

I think that the crypto currency will not replace real money. It will begin to control the state, so we should earn now. I get 5-6 btc per month at arbitration. It is very cool. I get notified BibitBot, buy and sell coins on stock exchanges on the recommendations of this service.
I've been making money this way with BibitBot. I was given a free tutorial. Every day I get advice, schedules and notifications about changes in the course in Telegram

charlierobinssson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:39 am

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?
I think personally that cryptocurrencies won’t make FIAT useless, but I think that cryptocurrencies will work hand-in-hand with FIAT money. Especially in countries like the United States, and the other first-world countries; A lot of companies such as Boosteroid etc. , create usefull cryptocoin which are making transaction cheaper and easier.
Yeah, I agree with you. I think that fiat money will not dissapear, but a lot of companies are already accepting cryptocurrencies and their number tends to grow.

cech01

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MVbzya7y6GxPm2RSLimjUMrcmtNZSa4iB

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 am

I don't think real money will disappear but cryptocurrency will replace real money as the mainstream currency. There are a few complications like hacking and scaming and it will take some time. But mark my words, 'Cryptocurrency is the future.'

cech01

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MVbzya7y6GxPm2RSLimjUMrcmtNZSa4iB

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:36 am

for real money to disappear is not possible but the cryptocurrency will make transaction more easy, fast and safe..

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:43 pm

May be future it is predictable that cryptocurency may take place of current currency. Real money will be disappeared if it happens. But it need a lot of time and permissions from whole world togather with in United Nation. Which is almost impossible.

lizardboy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:55 am

It'd take a complete transformation of the currenct economic system for that to happen, I think both will exist in tandem for now

Heaven009
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:52 pm

I don't believe that fiat cash will disappear in a near future. Always have in mind that you need an internet connection to process digital payments and in many places in the world, the internet infrastructure is not soo good to handle those types of payments.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm

It's hardly possible.
Just imagine if the world will lose electricity for 1 day, what will happen?
The same with crypto and cash.

AggressiveImpact

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:32 am

I don't believe that fiat cash will disappear in a near future. Always have in mind that you need an internet connection to process digital payments and in many places in the world, the internet infrastructure is not soo good to handle those types of payments.
Of course they will not disappear.
And what is happening now in the crypto-currency market, I now mean the collapse of the leading currencies, says that soon this market will come to naught.

StivJonson12DD

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Of course they will not disappear.
And what is happening now in the crypto-currency market, I now mean the collapse of the leading currencies, says that soon this market will come to naught.
Why do you say like this? You don't care when your national currency is falling against dollar, do you? you do not scream "fiat is over, it's died". Why so much mess?

savoir

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Money was only invented for exchanges. Exchanging goods. Instead of something valuable like gold, coins were given a certain value which was agreed and excepted by others. Therefore, you can use anything as currency as long as it is accepted by your counterpart as valuable and tradeable. An easy example for this would be the use of a foreign currency in a local shop in your home country. Even though you can buy anything with US Dollars in the US, you cannot by anything with US Dollars in a supermarket in Germany. Again this is caused by the acceptance of your counterpart.
Therefore, if everybody and every shop in the world is accepting cryptocurrency, then yes - real money (coins and paper) may disappear.

ThePowerOfOne
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3LH15qAZtJ2tNCUCZq8QDLMMJ6EMaE1o1o

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:16 pm

I'm sure some day crypto currencies will fully replace standard money.

waitingforday
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NmWfbTcP3D5ZGMQ19knphR3cki2MqrY5s

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:20 pm

I think this is possible, but not in this century.

filatov.yevgeniy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Ac7hTsDXPGkM7JWAJrmepQikkGhPFULXL

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

I think fiat money will exist for a very long time. However, in the next few years, their priority will decrease by several times, compared to the cryptocurrency.

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:09 pm

I think they can, just like fiat replace barter, but how long this revolution will be happening i don't know :|

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:33 am

No,i dont think that cash will ever be replaceable. Cash might become outdated, but it won't go away. Just like when you are in a store checking out, and the cashier tells you the total, then out of nowhere you take out a check and start filling it out. This looks old fashioned.So cash stays !

Zweerg

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:52 am

What if the whole system falls or the whole system will capture someone. It will lead to a crisis. That's why real money will always be needed and why it will always be.

squadus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MJi9bRepfqo11pKhiL55mbf1SbHFQHgYy

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 am

Cryptocurrency can probably serve as an excellent substitute for money. While it probably won't replace gold and other precious metals, cryptocurrency may be a safer alternative than paper currencies.

I think, overall, the three of them will coexist in a new world.
[URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/]Best Bitcoin Documentaries[/URL]
Exchanges:
[URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/paxful-review/]PAXFUL[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/cex-io-review/]CEX.IO[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/coinbase-review/]COINBASE[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/changelly-review/]CHANGELLY[/URL]

marymaru
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:52 am

It is said in german "nur bares ist wahres" which means "cash is the king" and I do totally agree. Cryptos is and will be a good investment tool but will not replace fiat, at least in close future

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:19 pm

I don’t think that it would be possible in the near future. Crypto currency don’t have the capacity to become FIAT money due to its relatively small overall volume. But I can’t be sure in a decade or so in the future considering decreasing trend in use of paper money

Return to “Economics”