jamesmhampton

I’ve been trying to find someone that offers an opinion for Dogecoin.

Sat May 26, 2018 4:24 am

What do you guys think of this site?

http://www.coinopinions.com/currencies/bitcoin

This looks like a new site. They seem to use a mix of technicals, fundamentals, and social media based metrics. What do you guys think? I’ve been trying to find someone that offers an opinion (BUY/SELL/HOLD) etc. for Dogecoin. I like coingeko, but they don’t have an opinion.

aayushi.jain

Re: I’ve been trying to find someone that offers an opinion for Dogecoin.

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:41 am

Dogecoin: The Basics
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency just like the Bitcoin, except it has a friendly(ier?) logo. The marketing seems to be on point - who doesn’t like dogs?
While Dogecoin was introduced just for fun in 2013, it got pretty serious when the public began to lap it up and thrust it into celebrity coin status.
It began to see some development as well, which only helped it rise higher among the other cryptocurrencies.

Dogecoin Development

Dogecoin launched for the world in 2013 via Billy Markus, Jackson Palmer, and “Shibetoshi Nakamoto” - an obvious play on the name of Bitcoin’s creator - Satoshi Nakamoto.
Shibetoshi is not a real person of course, but refers to the Shiba Inu breed of dogs whose faces make the popular Doge meme, and the logo of this cryptocurrency.
The idea was to make a fun cryptocurrency that would be free from controversies that normally surrounded all the others.
The Dogecoin cryptocurrency intended to originally have a hard cap of 100 billion tokens. This was later removed.
The Dogecoin community has frequently raised funds for charitable causes - from the 2014 Winter Olympics to NASCAR.
In 2014, Dogecoin also goes its first ATM, with a launch in Vancouver.

How to Buy DogeCoin -

https://coinswitch.co/info/dogecoin/what-is-dogecoin

While cryptocurrency exchanges provide you with a platform to buy or sell the Dogecoin cryptocurrency, CoinSwitch, the largest cryptocurrency conversion platform, comes in to help you make the right decision by providing the prices for DOGE. This way you can choose the best deal for you!

Gareth Jones
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: I’ve been trying to find someone that offers an opinion for Dogecoin.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 am

iBlockchain is working with DeutscheBank, BlackRock Financial, and Digital Currency Group to create a fully transparent crypto fund that will post weekly ROI. With accredited investors from 7 countries, we are looking to buy out low-cap altcoins on 1-2 small exchanges so we can trigger a massive price rise. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

Return to “Dogecoin”