Okarmin

VERIFIED ACCOUNTS PAXFUL | LOCALBITCOINS | CRYPTOPAY | BLOCKCHAIN | BITTREX| BINANCE

Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:39 pm

Hello. I sell fully verified accounts of various services. I have a huge number of people who are ready to undergo verification of any service. My accounts are high quality. Constant discounts for regular customers!

For a price list, please contact me personally.

-- Paxful - Cryptocurrency trading and storage platform. ID and address have been verified. Unlimited limits are available for receiving and sending cryptocurrency. In the kit you get the login/password from the Paxful account and the login/password from the email. Quality accounts.

-- LocalBitcoins T-2 - With passed verification up to T-2 level (ID & address) and trading limits of $200,000. In the kit you get the login/password from the LocalBitcoins account and the login/password from the email.

-- Blockchain Gold - The account is fully verified. The verification status is Gold. Maximum money limit for exchange. The account has the ability to buy cryptocurrency using cards. In the kit you get the login/password from the Blockchain account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

-- Binance - Fully verified account ready to go. In the kit you get the login/password from the Binance account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

-- Cryptopay - The account is verified to the T-3 level. Maximum limits are available for storing, receiving and sending cryptocurrency. International SEPA transfers and purchase of cryptocurrency with a card are available. In the kit you get the login/password from the Cryptopay account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

-- Coinmama - ID verification has been passed, the account is completely ready to work. Purchase of cryptocurrency using cards is available. In the kit you get the login/password from the Coinmama account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

-- Wirex - Fully verified account for one of the countries: Poland or Spain, United Kingdom (you can choose yourself). The account is completely ready for work and the issuance of a virtual card. In the kit you get the login/password from the Wirex account and the login/password from the email.

-- Bittrex - Fully verified account ready to go. All service features are available. In the kit you get the login/password from the Bittrex account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

-- Cryptocom - Fully verified account ready to go. SEPA transfers and debit card opening available. Included: login / password from email associated with the account and pin code from the application. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

-- CoinPayments - Accounts with fully passed verification. Accounts with no withdrawal restrictions. They are immediately ready to go. In the kit you get the login/password from the CoinPayments account and the login/password from the email.

-- Paxum - New fully verified (ID & Address) Paxum accounts. Paxum is a convenient payment system for conducting financial transactions. In the kit you get the login/password from the Paxum account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

Please email me if you need verification of any other service that is not on the list.

Also available are Bitpanda, Neteller, Revolut.

I will give a discount if you take several accounts.
Last edited by Okarmin on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Items For Sale (digital)”