neney123

Donate BTC of your choice to 3No4jDi8BBYi5vjrZxfwcnsTffLq27fcAA

SELLING New Shopify Store+2 Instagram accounts *647K REAL Followers total

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:16 am

Current Price: $40K USD in Crypto. Open to offers.

PLEASE READ FULL POST ONLY if you are interested in a real ONLINE BUSINESS: (SCAMMERS WON'T GET any chance)

Instagram Account 1 with the Brand Name:

Country of followers (majority): US, Brazil
Amount of fans/followers: 269,000+ followers as of OCT 20th, 2021
Topic/Niche: Monkeys / Animals
Grow methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Instagram Account 2:

Country of followers (majority): US, Brazil
Amount of fans/followers: 378,000 followers as of OCT 20th, 2021
Topic/Niche: Monkeys / Animals
Grow methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

12,682 organic Visitors only from seeing the link in bio on Instagram as of OCT 20th 2021.

Hey Y’all,

When I first created this business, I thought of a clothing brand for the monkey lover’s community all over the world. Today, I see this brand going much more further than just any clothing brand with the right owner. Recently I’ve included Necklaces since it has a good Women Audience. I’ve created the website a few months ago but never really started selling anything because I have other sources to take care of. The instagram business page has 269,000 active and real followers. All 100% ORGANIC. The Instagram Page Also Comes with the Instagram Shop Approved and Active, Along with the Facebook Business Page. The Shopify Website comes with a Premium theme, currently no premium apps active. I have a few products online with Printful and a few others Print-on-demand services but it’s up to you if you would like it or not. The best news is that the name and the logo are already Trademarked by the USPTO, The Instagram name was claimed successfully using the documents and verification of the page can be done with these documents as well. The sales made in the Shopify store were only testing products here and there but never did any serious promotion on any products. The page hasn’t been as active as it used to because I barely have time to post but it’s still very active.
The Second Instagram page on the other hand, has 378K followers and it's currently more active and growing much faster than the brand Instagram account. I post very similar videos in both accounts ( Monkey videos). Overall this business is ready to play, all it needs is an owner with dedication, good product ideas and a few marketing strategies to take off. Please see the screenshots for more details and PM for any questions if interested. Payment must be in Crypto: (ETH, BTC, USDT, USDC) and transaction will be made through a secured premium escrow service which you will be required to provide an ID verification in order to make a transaction using their service. If you would like to deal with me p2p you will have to provide payment first and once I verify, I will proceed with giving all the accounts etc..If you would like more information on the accounts names, website and any other information feel free to message me. or telegram: awesomenek

This could be a good opportunity for those of you bought BTC and/or ETH much earlier and are looking to diversify your portfolio.

Please to see all Screenshots for more information! message me. For some reason I can't post all of them here, is not letting me. Thank you!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.14.02 PM.png
IMG_0197.jpeg
IMG_0196.jpeg

Return to “Items For Sale (digital)”