Kimberly annied

Need a Software Engineer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 am

Jailbreak VPN

Title: Software Engineer, Mobile Applications (Android)

Jailbreak VPN’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Jailbreak VPN’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.

With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.

While your focus will be to work on mobile development, you will also be working on other code/the backend of your team's product.

Making the world's information universally accessible and useful doesn't stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world's most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Jailbreak VPN on the go.

Responsibilities
* Build large scale mobile apps for Android and/or iOS devices.
* Design and implement new user-facing features in Jailbreak VPN’s products.
* Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications like Jailbreak VPN’s Management System.
* Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.

Qualifications
Minimum qualifications:
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Java development on mobile platforms (e.g. Android).
* Programming experience in Java.

Preferred qualifications:
* MA/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
* API, application and Android development experience.
* Software development experience in Android.
* Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance.

Salary: 200,000 USD Per Year
Job Location: San Francisco , California, USA
Visa: Visa will be provided by company if necessary

If you think you are eligible person then don't hesitate to send your resume at mailto:career@jailbreakvpn.com

Cjbtokyo1

Re: Need a Software Engineer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:00 pm

please view this bitcoin related site dedicated to Dragon Ball Super

www.superdragonball.website

My name is Joseph Bukoski and I am developing the above site, am currently homeless in Northern California but am above average proficient in computer programming languages

please reach me online at

www.cjb.tokyo

or

www.cojestboards.com

Thank you

hannahmaxtra

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

Hi,

I have a team of full stack developer of broad experience also looking for long-term relationship. My Team can do following types of projects:

Web backend(mainly): Python Django, Java EE, Node.JS, PHP Frameworks;
Web frontend(some experience): React, Angular, Javascript;
Mobile App Development (Android, IOS, Hybrid)

My team also have knowledge of following topics:
Network protocols;
Cloud/Distributed system(peer-to-peer overlay network etc.);
Blockchain technology;
MLM Software
Machine learning;

Email: sales@maxtratechnologies.com

Thanks.
Last edited by hannahmaxtra on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

GregoriLo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:06 pm

I also need a good developer for creating applications (Android. Mac). I can recommend this article to profesionales, which in a short time will make an app. I really liked their development work, the app has no bugs, everything is done quickly and efficiently!
Everithing for fun

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:28 pm

I can only suggest iOS software engineer.
What about software testing engineer?

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Do you have specs to your product to review?

Return to “Development & Technical Discussion”