EmreAyazzz

Donate BTC of your choice to 18TzdRG8kAPfQg1Ljgqmkbv1aKRgjTrkzx

I bought bitcoin and it is cancelled but money didn't come HELP!

Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:38 pm

I bought bitcoin and it is cancelled but money didn't come. This is cancel message:

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Emre Ayaz,

Your payment request from Bitcoin.com has been cancelled.

Your transaction has been cancelled due to changes in BTC rate.
Unfortunately, the BTC could not have been provided and we were forced to cancel your payment. Your account has not been charged.
Please carry out a new transaction - the new transaction should better reflect the current BTC value.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Simplex payment ID: 5539138e-a1ef-4911-812d-22418bfa8a95

For more information, visit our FAQ section at https://www.simplexcc.com/faq.
For any question feel free to contact us at support@simplex.com

Sincerely,
The Simplex Team

Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

To ensure future delivery of email, be sure to add support@simplex.com to your address book, contacts or safe senders list.

PLEASE HELP

mquinn6

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PvKJrEHrN147T46cL3zneU6M1SceRyH2G

Re: I bought bitcoin and it is cancelled but money didn't come HELP!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:04 pm

I wish Bitcoin.com would find another "partner" rather than Simplex! Simplex is HORRIBLE! I bought coin almost a week ago - got confirmations that all was good and validated by Simplex THEN - saw 3 (three) transactions against my credit card!!!! My credit card charged me 3 times a penalty for this. and I STILL do not see any bitcoin! Buyer beware!!!! Simplex seems to be holding money and getting interest on it - ON TOP OF charging rediculously high rates! Scammers they are!!! And when you contact them they say "Ain't my problem - contact your wallet software" - I now find in this forum that I am not the first sucker to be taken for a ride by Simplex.

I intend on posting this as much as possible to help prevent others from getting their money stolen by Simplex!!! DO NOT USE SIMPLEX!!!!

I hope this helps the next guy!!!

Return to “Development & Technical Discussion”