chrisdimposter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

ERC20 Token Development Services

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:27 am

Crypto tokens are like digital assets. Similar to Cryptocurrencies they also have some functionalities in a blockchain. Unlike Cryptocurrencies, tokens don't require a separate Blockchain network. Crypto tokens can live and breathe on a dedicated Blockchain. You can create Crypto tokens for many purposes like fundraising, enlarging your Blockchain, enhancing the usage of your tokens and many more. To be precise, you can create Crypto tokens to raise funds by token sale.

A token sale is an auction where investors buy tokens for a utility or a share in the firm. It helps the token creator to raise funds and spend it in a Crypto based Projects. There are various types of crypto tokens in the markets.

• Utility Tokens
  • Security/Equity Tokens
  • Reward Tokens
  • Asset Tokens
  • Currency Tokens

Like listed above, Each type has a purpose for a Business personal to use in the crypto space. Now, you'll have a Question which Blockchain I can prefer? Well, to answer that we can take the second-largest Blockchain Ethereum. Ethereum has several standards to create tokens. Every token standard has a different purpose. For example, ERC20 standard tokens are Fungible but, ERC721 standard tokens are non-fungible. I would recommend you to Create ERC20 tokens for efficient and hassle-free fundraising.

Prefer the leading Crypto Token Development Company, Zab Technologies to Create Ethereum standard ERC20 tokens. If you have any queries, reach out to our blockchain Experts via,

Whatsapp / Telegram +91 77085 29089

DreamsoftInfotech

Re: ERC20 Token Development Services

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:52 pm

Good information you have given.
Dream soft Infotech was incepted in 2003 with a singular objective of providing quality web design.

LoshiniKaru

Re: ERC20 Token Development Services

Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am

Thanks for this! Btw, if anyone wants to know more about token sale. uniswap etc, we run FREE webinars. We're running one next week and it's FREE so you can join us here - Message me and I'll give you the link

Return to “Development & Technical Discussion”