Mandy2501

BCH vs BTC

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:06 pm

I sent payment incorrectly I believe. I am completely new to this so I apologize in advance.
I contacted Simplex about my missing payment. This was the response.

I see that you purchase BCH currency and inserted BTC wallet address. That could be the reason why you are not able to see your funds.

Any clue as to how I resolve this? The money has been taken from my bank but my payment has not been received.

bitkilo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: BCH vs BTC

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 am

I sent payment incorrectly I believe. I am completely new to this so I apologize in advance.
I contacted Simplex about my missing payment. This was the response.

I see that you purchase BCH currency and inserted BTC wallet address. That could be the reason why you are not able to see your funds.

Any clue as to how I resolve this? The money has been taken from my bank but my payment has not been received.
If you are using the Bitcoin.com wallet, please contact our support team on: wallet@bitcoin.com

If it's a different bitcoin wallet you have, then i would recommend that you contact the support team of your wallet provider.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Development & Technical Discussion”