Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by Davies11
Sat May 09, 2020 2:57 pm
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Americans are possibly using their US$1,200 stimulus checks to get Bitcoin (BTC)
Replies: 0
Views: 658

Americans are possibly using their US$1,200 stimulus checks to get Bitcoin (BTC)

Americans are possibly using their US$1,200 stimulus checks to get Bitcoin (BTC) In a report made by Forbes, a large number of people buying BTC with their stimulus checks could possibly be the cause of increased trading activity among crypto exchanges. This happened despite the price drop of BTC to...
by Davies11
Sat May 09, 2020 2:54 pm
Forum: Marketplace
Topic: Americans are possibly using their US$1,200 stimulus checks to get Bitcoin (BTC)
Views: 360

Americans are possibly using their US$1,200 stimulus checks to get Bitcoin (BTC)

Americans are possibly using their US$1,200 stimulus checks to get Bitcoin (BTC) In a report made by Forbes, a large number of people buying BTC with their stimulus checks could possibly be the cause of increased trading activity among crypto exchanges. This happened despite the price drop of BTC to...
by Davies11
Mon May 04, 2020 5:16 pm
Forum: Scam accusations
Topic: Pay Attention to These Bitcoin Scams
Views: 881

Pay Attention to These Bitcoin Scams

There have been several legitimate bitcoin scams that have become infamous, and you need to know about them - but, what are the top bitcoin scams? And how can you avoid them? There have been (and undoubtedly will be) nearly countless bitcoin scams, but these frauds make the list of the top worst bit...
by Davies11
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:11 pm
Forum: Scam accusations
Topic: I was scammed by a telegram group @Robertcryptonews Cryptoplanet is a THIEF
Replies: 1
Views: 1406

I was scammed by a telegram group @Robertcryptonews Cryptoplanet is a THIEF

Hello, I just had a bad experience with these scammers. I started trading with them since late December and on my first week I made good profits and the next week I lost all.. I sent them a couple of mails to know what's happening with my funds and they ignore my e mails and even they were to reply ...
by Davies11
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:37 pm
Forum: Economics
Topic: If You have Been Scammed.... MUST READ!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 1087

If You have Been Scammed.... MUST READ!!!

IF you have been scammed trying to invest with a fake broker or a trading company and after you've been scammed what next? There are a lot of so-called recovery expert posing to be legitimate, professional and so on but don't be fooled and DO NOT GET SCAMMED AGAIN!!!.  A real recovery expert does no...

Go to advanced search