tbossmitche
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How do you define privacy on blockchain

Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:57 pm

We hear the word "privacy" within the cryptosphere as often as the sun shines but have we ever stopped to ask ourselves how private our dealings actually are?

If you stop for a moment to consider how all your transactions can be viewed by just about anyone who knows your wallet address and how you have to part with sensitive information to enjoy all features in most cryptocurrency exchange platforms, you will have to agree with me that our privacy is not as the forces behind blockchain technology make it seem.

This shortcoming in particular has led to the creation of a project that puts privacy before any other thing. The project goes by the name "Veil". The Veil project is aimed at creating a blockchain with full privacy and security rights. It gives the benefit of anonymity with levels greater than what other projects have to offer. The team involved in the project consist of the block chain developer press tab, leading the technical development team, highly capable and experienced developers and expert cryptographers. In order to achieve the mission and goal of pushing the boundaries of cryptographic privacy protocols, there is an establishment of a research lab called “VEIL Labs”.

I would like you to take out time to see what the project really entails as I have barely scratched the surface. [Official Website](https:// veil-project. com/)

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How do you define privacy on blockchain

Mon May 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Privacy is something that really needed in the blockchain consider the fact that peer to peer transaction must be anonymous because it's related to our economy. Just try to take the tx log as the main indicator about how the privacy on the blockchain works in these days. there was a lot of blockchain is not even thinking to give privacy to the users. The algo that gives privacy to the users.

Return to “Free Markets”