Go to advanced search

by dario.belenfante
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:25 pm
Forum: Economics
Topic: The Declining Value Of The Dollar
Replies: 2
Views: 2411

The Declining Value Of The Dollar

This has been a trully historic week in the US Federal Government. The Senate signed a 2 trillion dollar stimulus deal, the United States took the lead in the most worldwide covid-19 cases and the Federal Reserve announced infinite QE. There was also the news of Coinbase's chief legal officer being ...
by dario.belenfante
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:14 am
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Algorithmic Trading Bots
Replies: 3
Views: 1731

Re: Algorithmic Trading Bots

Thank you for the suggestion. I have a sweet "crypto hopper" running right now for only $19/month. Most any of these bots can make profits in a bully rally, test is if it can sense a reversal and put the brakes on buying.

Regards
by dario.belenfante
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:30 am
Forum: In the news
Topic: Toilet paper is the new stock, you cannot eat gold, countries get rid of dollar
Replies: 1
Views: 1356

Re: Toilet paper is the new stock, you cannot eat gold, countries get rid of dollar

watch_out.jpg People have to know something is wrong. Doesn't matter if the guage on your dashboard says everything is fine if you see smoke coming from under the hood of your car. This recent spike in USD is not good because people are not dumb. What it says to me is the Federal Reserve cannot be ...
by dario.belenfante
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:35 pm
Topic: Crypto Currency Trading Account Manager Wanted
Replies: 2
Views: 748

Re: Crypto Currency Trading Account Manager Wanted

Have you found anyone to trade your portfolio yet? I have a automated system that is very profitable. Please message me.
by dario.belenfante
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:53 pm
Topic: LIMIT ORDERS ON BINANCE – HOW TO USE THEM?
Views: 794

Re: LIMIT ORDERS ON BINANCE – HOW TO USE THEM?

Thank you very much for sharing that with us. I have Binance and I kind of figured out the regular Spot market, I understand the fundamentals of margin trading. The thing that I am completely lost is the futures trading. I understand the basics, however I am too afraid of loosing to try. I also hear...
by dario.belenfante
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:19 am
Topic: Algorithmic Trading Bots
Replies: 3
Views: 1731

Algorithmic Trading Bots

I am wondering if any of you here have any experiences with trading-bots. In the past I ran a crypto hopper, though it was profitable sometimes; there were times I had to shut it off.
by dario.belenfante
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:59 am
Forum: Gambling
Topic: Malta gambling license features
Views: 980

Re: Malta gambling license features

Would you consider Malta one of the best places to have a license? What are the top three best jurisdictions to have a gaming license?

Go to advanced search