Search found 15 matches

Go to advanced search

by daisy33
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:13 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: xHumanity promotes trust, responsibility, altruism, humility, sincerity, and tolerance.
Replies: 0
Views: 665

xHumanity promotes trust, responsibility, altruism, humility, sincerity, and tolerance.

xHumanity has embraced the mission to help humanity fulfill its desires and dreams and evolve into a better world, aiming for freedom and truth. Examples of key factors xHumanity compared to Facebook  xHumanity is a decentralized system, governed by the consensus reached by the community members an...
by daisy33
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:36 am
Topic: VIC Rewards will use VIC to reward you and your supporting healthcare team members.
Views: 589

VIC Rewards will use VIC to reward you and your supporting healthcare team members.

Anyone can get VIC! they not only reward you as a consumer, but also the care team members who have assisted you in your healthcare journey to VITALITY. Therefore, each time you perform a task based on a smart contract, VIC Rewards will use VIC to reward you and your supporting healthcare team membe...
by daisy33
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:13 am
Topic: Do you want to enjoy a healthy life and earn VIC rewards?
Views: 856

Do you want to enjoy a healthy life and earn VIC rewards?

Who can get VIC rewards? How does VIC Reward work? I think everyone can win a VIC! We not only reward you as a consumer, but also the members of the care team who helped you on your healthcare journey to VITALITY. Therefore, every time you perform a task based on a smart contract, VIC Rewards will u...
by daisy33
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:57 am
Topic: I think xHumanity is a more "humane" social network.
Views: 628

I think xHumanity is a more "humane" social network.

Unlike other popular social media platforms, xHumanity is dominated by users who also have the freedom to vote as registered members, so I think this is a great platform. In addition, the user's agreement is given cryptocurrency and reputation. What Is xHumanity? xHumanity is a more "humane" social ...
by daisy33
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:24 am
Topic: Do you think VIC Rewards meets all the needs of the healthcare ecosystem?
Views: 742

Do you think VIC Rewards meets all the needs of the healthcare ecosystem?

As I know that VIC Rewards has been specially designed for healthcare. their team consists of clinical, healthcare, blockchain, IT and loyalty program experts with most of them having more than 20 years of experience. VIC Rewards has been in the development and implementation stages for 3 years. The...
by daisy33
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:23 am
Topic: How VIC Rewards Work
Views: 758

How VIC Rewards Work

I think this is an excellent opportunity as it returns ownership of health data and rewards to the consumer's pocket. How VIC Rewards Work VIC (vitality coin) are a form of crypto currency/token that is created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography. Thes...
by daisy33
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:43 am
Topic: VIC Rewards will be used for part of or wholly for products and services in the PHB Eco-System Marketplaces.
Views: 856

VIC Rewards will be used for part of or wholly for products and services in the PHB Eco-System Marketplaces.

I think this is an excellent investment as it returns ownership of health data and rewards to the consumer's pocket. VIC rewards can help reduce healthcare costs for governments and healthcare. VIC Rewards can improve medical outcomes in many ways. For Partners Be part of the wellness and vitality s...
by daisy33
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 pm
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: Term deposits are absolutely amazing! Great coin!
Views: 763

Term deposits are absolutely amazing! Great coin!

I know that term deposits are absolutely amazing! Great coin! Getting Started With ROI Coin Install the wallet and synchronize the blockchain Buy ROI Coin at an exchange and transfer it to your wallet Store coins in your wallet to gain an 8% APR Term deposit coins in your wallet to gain up to 633.92...
by daisy33
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 am
Topic: What is VIC Rewards?
Views: 644

What is VIC Rewards?

As I know, VIC Rewards is a reward point program product based on a true utility token (VIC – Vitality Coin) by dClinic to operate in the Private Healthcare Blockchain (PHB) ecosystem around the world. What is VIC Rewards? The VIC Rewards Program is designed to reward Consumers, and Care Team member...
by daisy33
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:21 am
Topic: JASMY is the world's leading Internet of Things platform.
Views: 684

JASMY is the world's leading Internet of Things platform.

Demonstrated that JASMY is the world's leading Internet of Things platform. Platform Jasmy is an IoT provider whose mission is to create an optimal platform that customers around the world can easily, safely and securely use. Internet of Things Platform Benefits  IoT devices can be used to implemen...
by daisy33
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:28 pm
Topic: Reasons to use ROI coins.
Views: 575

Reasons to use ROI coins.

As I know, cryptocurrency traders are making a lot of money today. Many coins had some nice features, but one coin didn't contain everything. But I think ROI coins are essentially coins that combine all the very good features of many great coins into one coin. The focus of ROI coins is on the commun...
by daisy33
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:07 am
Topic: JASMY's mission is to create an IoT platform that customers can use worldwide while maintaining control of their data.
Views: 625

JASMY's mission is to create an IoT platform that customers can use worldwide while maintaining control of their data.

Jasmy is a corporate-level Internet of Things (IoT) provider based in Japan. Founded by former Sony President Kunitake Ando, Jasmy's mission is to create an IoT platform that customers can use worldwide while maintaining control of their data. In these uncertain times of the COVID-19 crisis, they ha...
by daisy33
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:26 am
Forum: Wallet
Topic: This is a super secure multi-currency wallet with easy and fast trading.
Replies: 1
Views: 2316

This is a super secure multi-currency wallet with easy and fast trading.

Want to trade with the fastest wallet you can trust? I think this is the best wallet in the industry using many crypto wallets today. Super secure multi-currency wallet with easy and fast transactions and support for BTC, ETH, ADA, XRP and ERC-20 tokens. Easy User Interface Their simple design make ...
by daisy33
Sat May 30, 2020 7:26 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: They offer a great investment plan.
Replies: 1
Views: 838

They offer a great investment plan.

I think it's time to join a real profitable investment. Why not give it a try. This is a profitable investment as we know this is the best site to invest in Bitcoin. They offer a great investment plan.  Start Plan Minimum investment : 0.004 BTC to Maximum investment : 0.049 BTC Daily interest: 3.36...
by daisy33
Tue May 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: How do you profit from your Bitcoin investment?
Replies: 4
Views: 1799

How do you profit from your Bitcoin investment?

I think there is "now" when investing in a reliable Bitcoin investment site. But, as with other similar markets, it's best to buy Bitcoin if you have a dip. Cryptocurrency investment websites such as btconlineinvestment can help grow your investment in Bitcoin. BTC Online Investment is a small, fast...

Go to advanced search