Go to advanced search

by CryptoTrue
Wed May 15, 2019 2:55 pm
Forum: Media
Topic: Number of STOs May Double While IEOs Will Almost Triple By Q4 2019
Replies: 1
Views: 1038

Number of STOs May Double While IEOs Will Almost Triple By Q4 2019

With regulators clamping down uncontrolled blockchain funding, I expect the number of ICOs to drop 90% from 980 registered in Q1 2018 to around 100–110 in Q4 2020. At the same time, regulatory compliance would allow STOs and IEOs to flourish. Startups offering security tokens to double by 2020. Conc...
by CryptoTrue
Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:19 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Who will be the next Apple: 10 startups, which you should look in 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 471

Who will be the next Apple: 10 startups, which you should look in 2018

Who will be the next Apple: 10 startups, which you should look in 2018 Virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), artificial intelligence technology, blockchain industry, biotechnology and autonomous car - the areas where work the most interesting projects in 2018. The volume of venture capital inv...
by CryptoTrue
Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:04 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Telegram's ICO can raise billions
Replies: 0
Views: 272

Telegram's ICO can raise billions

Telegram's ICO can raise billions Telegram's ICO will happen against the backdrop of the fall of the digital currencies and pessimism due to tighter crypto regulation in the world. Bloomberg reported, referring to the investment proposal, about terms in which the company of Pavel Durov - Telegram -...
by CryptoTrue
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 pm
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Guide: How to start investing in cryptocurrencies?
Replies: 7
Views: 2628

Re: Guide: How to start investing in cryptocurrencies?

What do you think about my choice of ICO projects?
by CryptoTrue
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:10 am
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Guide: How to start investing in cryptocurrencies?
Replies: 7
Views: 2628

Guide: How to start investing in cryptocurrencies?

Hi there, I’m a crypto enthusiast with over 8 years of experience trading on exchanges. I started cryptocurrency trading for the first time in 2014. In the first few months the profits, dynamics, and around the clock access to exchanges really stunned me. It was at that point that I understood that ...

Go to advanced search