cryptoookisa

Utopia and Crypton

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:08 am

Utopia is a cyberpunk dream?
I want to tell you about a very interesting project Utopia, in addition to make this topic - the theme of the project, so that anyone can ask a question and talk.

Before I begin, just remember @Cryptoookisa (Utopia/Telegram)
So I will be able to answer more quickly, and later will duplicate on a forum.

The Utopia project is a P2P network that supports the concept of "anti 1984" in honor of the novel of the same name. Its ecosystem based on cryptocurrency Crypton (currently test) provides the exchange and creation of "content" within Utopia. For example, you can buy a unique uDS address for Crypton, so that your profile can be easily found in the search. Or link it to your site, which will run on the Utopia blockchain and be indexed only through their Idyll browser.

In other words, in one software (which works on Windows, Mac OS and Linux) you have an anonymous messenger, browser, development tools and the ability to play chess online (which is funny).
In fact, despite the closed-source code, Utopia provides an API with instructions, allowing you to develop within the project.
Well, we plan a mobile version that will make Utopia available to a huge number of people at any time.

As I wrote above, the philosophical essence of the project is the banning of the future from the novel 1984. And the development company is called 1984 Group LP, which 6 years preparing a beta version, which began on July 4.

Active updates, the policy of distributing the product to the whole world and maintaining anonymity on the basis of blockchain and crypto-currencies. Moreover, the software has the potential to become the Internet 2.0, exactly as it was seen by some of the founders of the world wide web.
I think we should appreciate these things and support them.

You can leave your questions under this topic, I will answer you with joy and discuss this topic.

Return to “Cryptography & Privacy Tools”