Go to advanced search

by Chris
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:19 am
Forum: Project Development
Topic: Silme cryptocurrency written in python
Replies: 0
Views: 1236

Silme cryptocurrency written in python

Silme is a simple approach of cryptocurrency written in python, I write it for education purposes and I have uploaded it to github https://github.com/cvsae/silme anyone is are welcome to contribute, using silme you can mine blocks (pow sha256) and create new transactions at this time node is not imp...
by Chris
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:32 pm
Forum: Development & Technical Discussion
Topic: bitcoin.com api for check price
Replies: 2
Views: 2104

Re: bitcoin.com api for check price

where i can find api bitcoin.com for check price?
Hello locker1, take a look here https://index.bitcoin.com
by Chris
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:28 pm
Forum: VCoin
Topic: VCoin sha256 POW
Replies: 12
Views: 33610

Re: VCoin sha256 POW

There is no official website
by Chris
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:57 am
Topic: How does the Stratum protocol come into play with mining pools?
Replies: 1
Views: 1971

Re: How does the Stratum protocol come into play with mining pools?

I"ve come to learn that most major mining pools support the Stratum protocol, so that others can participate in the pool's workload and share the rewards, if any. I've noticed these various open source projects around Stratum, e.g. https://github.com/pocesar/node-stratum What I'm curious about is i...
by Chris
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:32 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Send Btc to the same generate address twice
Replies: 2
Views: 2455

Re: Send Btc to the same generate address twice

Hi All, I believe this may be a really old question but please answer me. I download bitcoin.com wallet and send bitcoin from bittrex and coinbase to the same address. I didn't notice that there is a new generate address after I done transferring btc from bittrex. The amount of btc I transferred fr...
by Chris
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 pm
Forum: Resumes
Topic: C/C++/VB/PYTHON Dev Cryptography-Steganography
Views: 6173

C/C++/VB/PYTHON Dev Cryptography-Steganography

Hello im chris, i work in c, c++ vb.net and python, expert in cryptography and steganography, and neural networks, i accept payments both in bcc and btc, more info pm me
by Chris
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:42 pm
Topic: Stuck BCC help.
Replies: 4
Views: 2353

Re: Stuck BCC help.

I was messing around and decided to send a tx with no fee to see if it would get through. No, was the answer. Can someone please "push" it for me? TXid: a8dd99703b3e753c9c9838c8e45a6d7b5f2cf1f9d7665fae98977d6ed82a8898-000 Hello pinkeye23, are you sure is this the corect tx a8dd99703b3e753c9c9838c8e...
by Chris
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:23 pm
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: verification code
Views: 1834

Re: verification code

Can't log in - don't have a verification code??
Hello nategolfer, where are you trying to login ?
by Chris
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm
Topic: How Bitcoin Cash follow the satoshi vision
Views: 1832

How Bitcoin Cash follow the satoshi vision

What is Bitcoin? November 2008 a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009 after Satoshi Nakamoto mined t...
by Chris
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 pm
Forum: In the news
Topic: Research Shows Half a Billion People Are Mining Cryptocurrencies Without Knowing It
Views: 1286

Research Shows Half a Billion People Are Mining Cryptocurrencies Without Knowing It

The company behind the ad blocking program Adguard has analyzed the most popular 100,000 websites for cryptocurrency mining scripts. They found that over 500 million people have been mining cryptocurrencies and “they have no idea it is happening.” Each website running the script earns an estimated ...
by Chris
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:33 pm
Forum: Services
Topic: question.
Views: 1652

Re: question.

Hi Can I buy and sell bitcoins on my wallet Bitcoin.Com? I only saw options to buy and not to sell. Thanks
Hello JSR10, you can't sell bitcoins using bitcoin.com wallet, please take a look here https://www.bitcoin.com/buy-bitcoin
by Chris
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:11 pm
Topic: Sent Money to myself and it disappeared
Replies: 6
Views: 3030

Re: Sent Money to myself and it disappeared

panicking is what i do when its a large chunk of money. Its up to 12 now and nothing, how do i get my wallet to sync? I mean i double click on it and the little spinning circle icon come up for a bit, then it says unable up update transaction history. The address is shown in the advanced part of th...
by Chris
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:00 pm
Topic: Transaction not going through
Replies: 16
Views: 4225

Re: Transaction not going through

I used the Bitcoin.com Wallet on my windows desktop Do you create a new bitcoin cash wallet in order to receive bitcoin cash or do you use your bitcoin legacy address ?? Yea I created a new bitcoin cash wallet to receive it. First be sure that you use this address and not bitcoin legacy address, th...
by Chris
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 pm

I won a small amount of bitcoin in a giveaway on reddit. I placed the transaction last night but the funds haven't showed up in my wallet. Here it is: https://cashexplorer.bitcoin.com/tx/f7ae0d917f6e6d566834aa11b7a92fe48198e21cf31cf9fde7cfa2aa87febb53 Hello TauBone, wich wallet do you use ?? I used...
by Chris
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 pm

I won a small amount of bitcoin in a giveaway on reddit. I placed the transaction last night but the funds haven't showed up in my wallet. Here it is: https://cashexplorer.bitcoin.com/tx/f7a ... aa87febb53
Hello TauBone, wich wallet do you use ??
by Chris
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am
Forum: Politics & Society
Topic: Censorship on r/bitcoin?
Replies: 5
Views: 4346

Re: Censorship on r/bitcoin?

So I've just posted two messages at r/bitcoin , my first two ever I think. Both got deleted within about 12 hours. I kinda just wanted to see if the censorship accusations were true, but neither of the posts pushed the envelope much... One was asking how much censorship if any there is, another was...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:31 pm
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: Insufficient Fund Alert
Replies: 3
Views: 2002

Re: Insufficient Fund Alert

I have 18000 satoshies in my wallet . I would like to try sending 5000 satoshies by super economy fees . But I receive insufficient funds alert. Can you help me? Hello ufrgvn, at this time super economy fees are around 100 satoshi per byte, a medium transaction size is 260 bytes so requires as fee ...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:29 pm
Topic: how to install "bitcoin-com-wallet" on linux mint
Views: 4126

Re: how to install "bitcoin-com-wallet" on linux mint

thank you very much :) i got it.
You are welcome
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:29 pm
Topic: 2F authenticator trouble
Replies: 17
Views: 8895

Re: 2F authenticator trouble

Hi, I download the web bitcoin core wallet. set up 2F authenticator. add funds to the wallet. Later :idea: I found that I can't use an authenticator for my wallet/ the barcode is not valid. I don't know how to disable 2F and how to get access to the wallet to send bitcoin. I saved reserve code for ...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:45 pm
Topic: Sent BCH to my Bitcoin.com BTC wallet
Replies: 28
Views: 10251

Re: Sent BCH to my Bitcoin.com BTC wallet

I downloaded a bitcoin.com wallet to my laptop. Did the import wallet using the exported key. BCH wallet created by $0 balance. What went wrong? Note: I tried to import wallet from backup on my IOS wallet, error "Wallet already in Copay" Also I can still see the correct balance in blockchair for my...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:28 pm
Topic: buy bitcoin at bitcoin.com
Views: 1825

Re: buy bitcoin at bitcoin.com

Good morning, the estimated time it takes to process a purchase of bitcoins at bitcoin.com because 1 hour and 30 minutes make a purchase and I still do not see the bitcoins I buy Hello julitacarnero, Did you read the Important information on https://buy.bitcoin.com/ page ? Important information Dea...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:19 pm
Topic: Insufficient Fund Alert
Views: 2002

Re: Insufficient Fund Alert

I have 18000 satoshies in my wallet . I would like to try sending 5000 satoshies by super economy fees . But I receive insufficient funds alert. Can you help me? Hello ufrgvn, at this time super economy fees are around 100 satoshi per byte, a medium transaction size is 260 bytes so requires as fee ...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:12 pm
Topic: how to install "bitcoin-com-wallet" on linux mint
Views: 4126

Re: how to install "bitcoin-com-wallet" on linux mint

hello,
pls help me to install ''bitcoin-com-wallet" on linux mint. I downloaded the app, but after extracting, haven't seen any clue to install it.
thanks.
Hello vaselle, open the terminal and navigate to extracted folder via cd <path to bitcoin-com-wallet> then run ./Bitcoin.com
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Topic: Getting my bitcoin cash from bitcoin
Views: 2191

Re: Getting my bitcoin cash from bitcoin

Hello Chris I used the guide on the bitcoin.con web site https://www.bitcoin.com/guides/how-to-access-your-bitcoin-cash-bcc-bch Did you type your back up seed correctly take a look here https://forum.bitcoin.com/post90739.html#p90737 if you still have issues try this tool https://blog.bitpay.com/bi...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:18 pm
Topic: Getting my bitcoin cash from bitcoin
Views: 2191

Re: Getting my bitcoin cash from bitcoin

Hello fellow enthusiasts I have followed the instructions on the bitcoin.com web site and still cant import my BCC . 1.I spent my bitcoin ( although failed to reduce the balance to zero) 2. I tried to import my bitcoin.com BTC wallet into a bitcoin.com BCC wallet Is my down fall not reducing my BTC...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:58 pm
Topic: Can't buy Bitcoin
Views: 2906

Re: Can't buy Bitcoin

Hi Guys. I have my Wallet. Trying to buy Bitcoin via Credit Card. Enter Dollars, enter Wallet no. and Verify with Captcha. I "Click Here to Continue" but nothing happens Hello Radiotv, what do you mean enter wallet no ? Please take a look at this guide https://www.bitcoin.com/guides/how-to-buy-bitc...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:54 pm
Forum: Wallets
Topic: Bitcoin.com iPhone Wallet
Replies: 21
Views: 7998

Re: Bitcoin.com iPhone Wallet

i know free to download...when u want to send or receive bitcoin, it will charge you ..that what im talking about This charge is know as transaction fee, the recipient of fee is the miner, bitcoin.com wallet doesn't charge anything, you can read more about transactions fees here https://wiki.bitcoi...
by Chris
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Question: if the bitcoin.com site goes offline or mobile wallet doesn't work anymore, can the BTC+BCC still be recovered ? Can any of the data be imported in other wallets like bitcoin core or something like that ? Thanks. I am sure this is mentioned somewhere but didn't find it so far. Hello andri...
by Chris
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:33 pm

could i as pool.bitcoin cloud miner can get free send and receive bitcoin using bitcoin.com wallet ? could you consider to make it free of charge for us only as a cloud mining for pool.bitcoin.. if outside customer you may charge as you want..these will get more customer as the bitcoin.com wallet n...
by Chris
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm
Topic: I may have made a $2,000 mistake. Please help!
Views: 2233

Re: I may have made a $2,000 mistake. Please help!

I just purchased $2000 worth of BTC on Coinbase and it looks like it got sent to another wallet by accident. I have no idea how it happened. Is there any way to trace this and get my coins back? Here is the output 0.55739786 BTC from 15NZfCQkEcDiHZwqgF9XBo63vVoyrqgYBW. I'd appreciate any help. You ...

Go to advanced search