bitcartingz

20 BTC bounty! Chinese brute force or dictionary attack

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:13 pm

*我的中文不是很好,所以我用英文写的,但是密码是用中文设置的,这就是为什么我在这里发布。
My chinese is not very good so I wrote this in English, but the password was set in Chinese, which is why I posted here. *

Hello,

I have old Bitcoin Core wallet files that I remember possible parts of the password, I think it was encrypted in 2013, and that it was likely (but not 100%) without special character but including numbers. So the password might be crackable, also it was most likely in Chinese (probably simplified but maybe pinyin).

The way you have to do crack this is by using the "extract script" on github/btcrecover which will be enough to get the wallet.dat password, BUT not enough to steal the BTC in the wallets. It just contains the encrypted master key and some other info.

I have a total of more than 10 wallets all with the password generated on the program, totaling to about 100 BTC. So you'll get 20% of each wallet you crack. See it as the hunger games as I'll let anyone with good rigs or chinese dictionary work on it!

But I'd like to start with one first. If you can do this, message me about your chinese password dictionary or what you can do. Don't bother messaging if you have a poor computer/GPU, it will take years! Message me on telegram @lostsomebtc

Return to “中文”