Topic: AMA Locked
Replies: 1
Views: 1316

AMA Locked

Why is my AMA locked?
by ByronP
Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Allen Byron Penner, Sr Dev at Coinigy, former owner of Atomic Trade / Cryptomic AMA
Replies: 41
Views: 74702

Re: I'm Allen Byron Penner, Creator/CTO/Dev of Atomic-Trade now Cryptomic.com, Remittio and various other projects. AMA

Coinigy is just getting started as an actual way to trade on different exchanges. There is not much by means of competition and no one can compare when it comes to the quantity of data, actionable insites and overall functionality of Coinigy.
by ByronP
Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:32 am
Topic: I'm Allen Byron Penner, Sr Dev at Coinigy, former owner of Atomic Trade / Cryptomic AMA

Re: I'm Allen Byron Penner, Creator/CTO/Dev of Atomic-Trade now Cryptomic.com, Remittio and various other projects. AMA

Sorry, I really can't say anything without any diagnostic information or knowing the code.
by ByronP
Thu May 05, 2016 3:44 am

I started writing code probably around the age of 8, I was using a Commodore if I recall. Those were some fun times. When I hit middle school the school worked it out so that I would do all my work for the day first thing in the morning and then I could do whatever I wanted to which was to play arou...
by ByronP
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:23 am

Re: I'm Allen Byron Penner, Creator/CTO/Dev of Atomic-Trade now Banx.io, Remittio and various other projects. AMA

I was lucky enough to have been able to stay with my sister and after a few days I made arrangements to rent and live in a portable office trailer on the side of a friends house (no this was not legal). So i set up camp in this trailer and laid in bed for a bit wallowing. I was thinking about all of...
by ByronP
Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: I'm Allen Byron Penner, Creator/CTO/Dev of Atomic-Trade now Banx.io, Remittio and various other projects. AMA

Would you tell a little about your past as enterepeneur before BTC? I started in the corporate world at 16 and in my early to mid 20's the large corporation I was working for got bought out and Black Box took over operations. I then had plenty of time to mess around so I tried a ton of different th...
by ByronP
Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:41 pm

I have a son named Atom, named after the exchange. He is the best behaved kid I have ever seen and smart too. He has a great interest already in electronics however I try and limit his exposure so that he can be balanced. I can't stand watching kids who can't go 5 minutes without some form of elect...
by ByronP
Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:06 pm

How long did it take you to build your exchange? It took about 2 months before I opened the first version to the public. Since then it has been an ongoing cycle of change. The system is modular so I may at any given time be working on a module and swap it in. No one really notices these changes sin...
by ByronP
Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:10 am

Now as a side note I think the future lies in using multiple chains interacting with each other. As an example Chain A: Service Request Data From Consumers (thing needs a tech, customer is available between whenever and part blahh blahh is needed) Chain B: Thing Data From Manufacturers (thing serial...
by ByronP
Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:31 am

To put it bluntly from a technical standpoint piggybacking on the bitcoin blockchain is a horrible idea and so is increasing the size. Reason being is that the size of the current chain is already way to large and is creating problems with loading and scanning all of it. Opdata was not meant for th...
by ByronP
Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:28 pm

I hold about 6% of my net worth in virtual currencies, sorry I will not post an exact amount. As per the bitcoin blockchain this is a mixed bag so to speak. While I believe it is up to the people to make the final decisions they also need to be informed of the impact these changes have from a techni...
by ByronP
Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:09 pm

I guess the best thing you can do is expect that you will not hit your targets and plan ahead for such an event. If you do make it then you have no worries if not then you are already prepared. One thing I do find is that people hype there stuff then release crap and wonder why it fails. So don't hy...
by ByronP
Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:59 pm

I'm Allen Byron Penner, Sr Dev at Coinigy, former owner of Atomic Trade / Cryptomic AMA

I'm Allen Byron Penner, most know me as ByronP. I have been serving as the Sr. Dev at Coinigy Inc. for over a year now and the creator of the former Atomic Trade exchange platform. I have been involved with bitcoin since inception and haven't stopped since. ******************************************...
by ByronP
Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:25 pm
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!
Replies: 18
Views: 9902

Re: Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!

I have like 200k in the exchange wallet, are you saying I need to move that to bittrex then back to a new wallet? If so that seems silly why not put up a site that automatically exchanges peoples coins?

Go to advanced search