Search found 8 matches

Go to advanced search

by Brian.N
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:48 am
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Which cryptocurrency exchange would you recommend for trading?
Replies: 3
Views: 1731

Which cryptocurrency exchange would you recommend for trading?

Generally I prefer a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange for trading. As there are no middlemen, the transactions are transparent and occur with a low-cost fee. Most crypto traders prefer this type of exchange for these reasons. Pesamill is easy to use and very quick. A few of the features of Pesam...
by Brian.N
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 pm
Topic: Which cryptocurrency exchange should I trade with?
Replies: 15
Views: 4992

Which cryptocurrency exchange should I trade with?

Pesamill as a secure, reliable and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange platform . It offers the most globally popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and EOS on a simple and clear platform which is custom-built for both everyday consumers and regular crypto...
by Brian.N
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:11 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Is trading Bitcoin risky?
Replies: 16
Views: 5891

Is trading Bitcoin risky?

Any trading can be risky unless you understand the cryptocurrency market and the basic trading rules that many successful traders follow: 1. Do your research! Follow cryptocurrency influences, blogs and articles which provide key points and insider tricks about how to maximize your profits. invest t...
by Brian.N
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 am
Topic: How do I buy bitcoin?
Replies: 30
Views: 20362

How do I buy bitcoin?

"Bitcoin is one of the important investment cryptocurrency coins that you should have in your investment portfolio, and I recommended that you buy it through a trusted cryptocurrency exchange. I personally use and strongly recommend Pesamill. This is because it is one of the leading cryptocurrency e...
by Brian.N
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:08 pm
Forum: Ethereum
Topic: Why should invest in Litecoin
Replies: 0
Views: 788

Why should invest in Litecoin

Ethereum is a niche currency which you can buy as a stock operating on a secure system. When its price goes up, you can make a return on investment. In brief, investing in Ethereum is like investing in gold or silver.
by Brian.N
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43 am
Topic: why you should invest in Bitcoin
Replies: 9
Views: 3324

why you should invest in Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a digital currency and its usage is simple. Crypto traders can send money to their own or other people’s wallets on the network. On mobile apps, you may use the QR codes for verification and amount transfer. The process is more straightforward and secure.
by Brian.N
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:34 am
Topic: Challenges Faced in Australia’s Cryptocurrency Market:
Replies: 0
Views: 496

Challenges Faced in Australia’s Cryptocurrency Market:

Apart from the market volatility, there are varied challenges faced by investors when it comes to trading with cryptocurrency. These challenges range from structural to functional issues and include: Complex Websites: The systems may have poor navigation, complex data that is poorly organized, and m...
by Brian.N
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:42 am
Topic: Crypto trading platform in Australia
Replies: 1
Views: 714

Crypto trading platform in Australia

There are so many crypto exchange platforms but in terms of simple and easy process, where we an do the safe transaction, which is the best platform in Australia?

Go to advanced search