Go to advanced search

by boby1988
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:30 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: They design the best ecosystem for humans and make it work
Replies: 0
Views: 945

They design the best ecosystem for humans and make it work

As I know, VIC Rewards started on major ASEAN crypto exchanges and then on other Exchanges that improve the availability and ease of use of VIC rewards based on Various dClinic PHB ecosystems. VIC Rewards offers VIC holders the following value propositions:  VIC can be used for products and service...
by boby1988
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:22 pm
Topic: This is the best social media platform these days.
Views: 1090

This is the best social media platform these days.

I think this is the best social media platform these days. xHumanity has embraced the mission to help humanity fulfill its desires and dreams and evolve into a better world, aiming for freedom and truth. Examples of key factors xHumanity compared to Facebook  xHumanity is a decentralized system, go...
by boby1988
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 am
Topic: Do you want to win the VIC? It is specifically designed for healthcare.
Views: 1164

Do you want to win the VIC? It is specifically designed for healthcare.

I think everyone can win a VIC! We not only reward you as a consumer, but also the members of the care team who helped you on your healthcare journey to VITALITY. Therefore, every time you perform a task based on a smart contract, VIC Rewards will use VIC to reward you and your supporting medical te...
by boby1988
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:04 am
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: ROI coins offer a new era of crypto investment.
Views: 565

ROI coins offer a new era of crypto investment.

ROI token purchase is profitable. With ROI, you can create your own assets. The best part about ROI is that the amount of money you hold on the platform will automatically get new ROI coins depending on the number of coins you hold on the platform. This means you don't have to spend huge electric bi...
by boby1988
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:55 am
Topic: dClinic has started implementing its PHB Eco-Systems.
Views: 1054

dClinic has started implementing its PHB Eco-Systems.

I think this is a good investment opportunity.VIC Rewards is a reward point program product based on a true utility token (VIC – Vitality Coin) by dClinic to operate in the Private Healthcare Blockchain (PHB) ecosystem around the world. The VIC Rewards Program is designed to reward Consumers, and Ca...
by boby1988
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:13 pm
Topic: JASMY will distribute JASMY COIN worth $10 million as a free airdrop campaign scheduled for July 2020.
Views: 890

JASMY will distribute JASMY COIN worth $10 million as a free airdrop campaign scheduled for July 2020.

I think this is a great opportunity for real investment without risk. Why blockchain? Integrating blockchain technology was the logical next step for Jasmy. Due to its nature of being an open and decentralised ledger, blockchain removes the need for central authorities and enables data sovereignty f...
by boby1988
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:53 am
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: You can mine, stake, term-deposit, buy and sell without needing specialized equipment or advanced technical knowledge.
Views: 565

You can mine, stake, term-deposit, buy and sell without needing specialized equipment or advanced technical knowledge.

I think this is a great coin with multiple features I have never seen. Many coins had some nice features, but one coin didn't contain everything. But I think ROI coins are essentially coins that combine all the very good features of many great coins into one coin. You can mine, stake, term-deposit, ...
by boby1988
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:16 am
Topic: What do you think about JASMY IoT Platform?
Views: 613

What do you think about JASMY IoT Platform?

I think JASMY will provide the best IOT platform as it provides excellent opportunities for users. How IoT Platform Works? The things in IoT equipped with different sensors which role to interact with the physical object and collect information from that. A single device may have fitted with multipl...

Go to advanced search