Go to advanced search

by Bitmate
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:00 am
Forum: Cryptography & Privacy Tools
Topic: PGP Setup Guide
Replies: 2
Views: 11066

PGP Setup Guide

This guide has been created to help you get PGP set up on your laptop or desktop computer. About PGP Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) is an encryption program that provides cryptographic privacy and authentication for data communication. PGP is used for signing, encrypting, and decrypting texts, e-mails, ...
by Bitmate
Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:42 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Bitcoin.com Launches New Telegram Channel - Join today
Replies: 7
Views: 3931

Re: Bitcoin.com Launches New Telegram Channel - Join today

Sure, that is a great idea,
I will create a group where people can chat too.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys.
by Bitmate
Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:35 am
Topic: Bitcoin.com Launches New Telegram Channel - Join today
Replies: 7
Views: 3931

Bitcoin.com Launches New Telegram Channel - Join today

Bitcoin.com is growing, and aims to be the number one hotspot for all things Bitcoin. Now, the news team has created a new Telegram channel that broadcasts every news story to keep you up to date with trending topics. The new Telegram channel will display the news headlines we publish all day, every...
by Bitmate
Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:17 pm
Forum: Exchanges
Topic: Is buysomebitcoins.com a legitimate service?
Replies: 31
Views: 27264

Is buysomebitcoins.com a legitimate service?

Hi everyone, Have any of you tried buysomebitcoins.com? I would love to hear your experience regarding that company. Thanks so much, Best, Mate ___ There have been multiple accusations, reports and questions thrown around regarding the reputation, credibility and safety of the aforementioned buysome...
by Bitmate
Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:50 pm
Topic: How popular is Bitcoin.com ?
Replies: 215
Views: 102837

Re: How popular is Bitcoin.com ?

We are working hard to get a better ranking, i am happy to see we made some improvements in the past months. Lets get Bitcoin.com into the top 10.000 of all websites! :) You can help us by spreading the news about bitcoin.com. - Please share our articles by using the social media share plugin on htt...
by Bitmate
Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:47 am
Forum: Wallets
Topic: Dicewallet
Replies: 8
Views: 4509

Dicewallet

Hi Everyone, We would like to hear your feedback about http://www.dicewallet.com . Have you ever used their service? We received and advertising inquiry but we would like to make sure that their service is safe to use before we proceed with their listing. All of your feedback is much appreciated. Th...
by Bitmate
Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm
Topic: Bitcoin.com ad - We would love to hear more ideas and feedback!
Replies: 14
Views: 5738

Re: Bitcoin.com ad - We would love to hear more ideas and feedback!

Great feedback,

Thank you everyone,

I really like some of the new slogan you wrote.

As i promised you can now download our style guide and logo assets from our press page:
https://www.bitcoin.com/press

Thanks again for your feedback!
by Bitmate
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Re: Bitcoin.com ad - We would love to hear more ideas and feedback!

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Our aim is to stick to our style guide that we created. It will be available to download from our press page from tomorrow. Thus we would like to use our current design assets. Once we can provide you with that we would love to see your versions of the ad. Until th...
by Bitmate
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:09 am

Bitcoin.com ad - We would love to hear more ideas and feedback!

Hi Everyone, We are going to have a Bitcoin.com ad in a magazine. (Not Bitcoin related magazine) We wanted to keep it simple but engaging so we thought the best idea to get peoples attention is to say how much they can save on Amazon and Starbucks. We came up with the below ad but we certainly feel ...
by Bitmate
Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:00 am
Topic: Bitcoin flyer for the 2016 Miami Conference
Replies: 0
Views: 1098

Bitcoin flyer for the 2016 Miami Conference

Hi Everyone, Bitcoin.com is going to have a booth at the 2016 North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami. We are planning to hand out flyers! We have created one and would love to hear your feedback about it! Any ideas are welcome! Let us know what should be added or removed or to be rephrased. Than...
by Bitmate
Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:26 am
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: Bitcoin.com hosting the largest Bitcoin AMA event ever!
Replies: 111
Views: 84634

Re: Bitcoin.com hosting the largest Bitcoin AMA event ever!

Hi Everyone, I just added the below participants: - Nov 11th, Edward Miroslav Founder of https://primedice.com/ - Nov 15th Peter Surda - Bitmessage core developer - Nov 15th, Chris Odom Co-founder of http://stashcrypto.com/ - Nov 18th Paul Puey CEO / Co-Founder of https://airbitz.co 5:30 pm PST Plea...

Go to advanced search