EvanFaggart
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Today is Ross Ulbricht's Birthday. Bitcoin.com Celebrated by Publishing Letters

Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Today, March 27, is Ross Ulbricht’s birthday. Bitcoin.com will be posting letters from members of the Bitcoin community who want to wish Ross a happy birthday, as well as lend their moral support in his unfortunate ordeal. Here is a schedule of letters that will appear on Bitcoin.com today:

6 AM EST: Happy Birthday Ross Ulbricht: A Letter From Lyn: https://news.bitcoin.com/happy-birthday ... richt-lyn/
9 AM EST: Dear Ross Ulbricht: A Letter on His 32nd Birthday | Jeffrey Tucker: https://news.bitcoin.com/ross-ulbricht- ... ey-tucker/
12 PM EST: Dear Ross Ulbricht | Roger Ver
3 PM EST: Dear Ross Ulbricht | Tatiana Moroz
6 PM: A Letter to Ross Ulbricht From the Crypto Show

Tomorrow, Bitcoin.com will be publishing a series of letters from it's news team.

If you would like to help Ross, feel free to donate to his appeal fund at FreeRoss.org.

Another way to help Ross is to write a letter. Bitcoin.com accepts open letters to Ross from anyone in the Bitcoin community. They will be published on the website, and a physical copy of the letter will be mailed to Ross in prison.

If you'd like to send us a letter for Ross, email it to evan@bitcoin.com.
Bitcoin.com Senior Editor

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Today is Ross Ulbricht's Birthday. Bitcoin.com Celebrated by Publishing Letters

Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Happy birthday to Ross Ulbricht!

EvanFaggart
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Today is Ross Ulbricht's Birthday. Bitcoin.com Celebrated by Publishing Letters

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Happy birthday to Ross Ulbricht!
Thanks for your kind words!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:45 pm

I didn't know his birthday, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I am currently about 3/4 of the way through a long letter I am writting to Ross although I will most likely just post this to him myself.

Depending on content I may post some of my letter here also, haven't decided yet but most will be private, just between Ross me and whatever jail guards vetts it.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

EvanFaggart
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:34 am

I didn't know his birthday, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I am currently about 3/4 of the way through a long letter I am writting to Ross although I will most likely just post this to him myself.

Depending on content I may post some of my letter here also, haven't decided yet but most will be private, just between Ross me and whatever jail guards vetts it.
Sounds good, actually writing it is what counts, whether you make it public or private is totally your choice. If you ever want to write an open letter to him to publish on the news page, just send it to me at evan@bitcoin.com. Thanks for reading!

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:28 am

Depending on content I may post some of my letter here also, haven't decided yet but most will be private,
I'm sure the rest of us would enjoy reading what you have to say as well.
It shocks me how many people still think it is ok to lock drug users in prison, who haven't hurt anyone at all.
Using violence on peaceful people, including peaceful people who use drugs, isn't ok. This doesn't seem like a concept that should be hard for anyone with an IQ over 85 to understand.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”