nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

reddit - Hi I'm the moderator of r/bitcoinforks and r/bitcoin mods tried to take over my subreddit - by CobraTheymos

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:05 am

Hi I'm the moderator of r/bitcoinforks and r/bitcoin mods tried to take over my subreddit by CobraTheymos at reddit

282 comments

Hey Everyone,

I am a long time bitcoiner, and a while back I started my own subreddit: r/bitcoinforks. Since then I wanted to let the forum organically grow as I knew more forks were going to happen. Furthermore, Ive been slowly researching each bitcoin fork so I can add some more robust data to the forum over time.

Well it just so happens one of the most vocal moderators of r/bitcoin (will only abbreviate his name, others have tried too) tried to take over my forum by putting in a request with Reddit's main moderation team. The claim is that I was squatting, my name is supposedly a parody, and that the forum was inactive. Coincidently these multiple requests written by the mod 'S&D,' took place at the same time r/CryptoCurrency had seen some moderation changes.

I am here to tell you these cultists will not take my forum without a fight like they have done by monopolizing every bitcoin forum they can capture. r/bitcoin mods isn't it enough you guys monopolize bitcointalk, the wiki, Bitcoin.org, and a vast amount of domains and groups? Theymos is in charge of every group I just mentioned. Another r/bitcoin mod is in charge of the largest Facebook group and Google Plus group. Telegram groups have been taken over by this monopoly as well. Don't believe me search for the Telegram group @resolutions and see for yourself. The mods are all connected and they are same. Remember that Bitcoin.com lawsuit Telegram group? Funnily enough it is now the BTCC channel run by Trigz and the Clashic developer. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. We need to expose this further.

We need to fight back against this monopolizing force by continuously showing the world how they are attempting to take over everything they can, and continue exposing their lies and censorship.

I am inviting everyone here to Bitcoin Forks to post about any bitcoin fork in existence. I am a bitcoin cash fan I won't deny that, you can see this from my profile, and it is my favorite fork alongside bitcoin private. My subreddit is open for discussions and all are welcome without censorship.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”