AnthonyK.Dodson

HOW TO MAKE PROFIT TRADING IN THE BEAR MARKET

Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:19 am

The more the price falls, the more comparisons will be drawn to the Great Crypto Crash of 2017/18. It may be a bit early for the four year cycle to be coming to an end, but the level it has fallen is now very familiar: More than half of bitcoin’s value has now been wiped away since its all-time high in mid April. Cryptocurrency prices are at their lowest since the start of the year. While some are cashing out in case it falls further, others are hoping this might be a great buying opportunity.I advise people not to hold, I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypt0 assets early enough, I didn’t think it was possible to make constant win from tradlng till I came across a veteran traders like Ann who actually gives real-time analysis and trade setups as well as signals and explains underlying technical and fundamental reasons behind them, then your trading career and investment opportunities will be more profitable. I’m not saying you should invest or work with her it’s just me trying to share my story but still you can see what she has to offer then you could decide for yourself, you can reach her easily on telegram @Annbargy and also join her group

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: HOW TO MAKE PROFIT TRADING IN THE BEAR MARKET

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:48 pm

There are two ways to profit in the bear market: the first is to simply buy more when prices are down, to sell at the top of the bull market and but back in at the next bear market... to rinse and repeat.

The other way is by yield farming in de-fi. There are many platforms, some more reputable and less risky than others. Do your own research and due diligence and understand the risks before lending you coin to these platforms.

Denis1

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:21 pm

i am scared to short bitcoin, because when it pumps it does it hard

AnthonyK.Dodson

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:24 am

There are two ways to profit in the bear market: the first is to simply buy more when prices are down, to sell at the top of the bull market and but back in at the next bear market... to rinse and repeat.

The other way is by yield farming in de-fi. There are many platforms, some more reputable and less risky than others. Do your own research and due diligence and understand the risks before lending you coin to these platforms.
well I a swing trader and I use Ann Bargy strategy and signal to trade daily and so far I have been able to maneuver my way to the top making over 210% ROI Weekly there are level to this trading thing and I can proudly say she’ at top of the trading game

AnthonyK.Dodson

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:29 am

i am scared to short bitcoin, because when it pumps it does it hard
It's ok to be scared the market is confusing hence the reason i started trading with Ann Bargy so far it has been fruitful, i now understand the crypto market and how to take advantage of both bear and bull market i will suggest you reach out to Ann Bargy if you really which to grow your portfolio and recover from the last crash ANN BARGY can be reach on telegram @annbargy

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Well if you are trading (rather than investing) then the strategy would be the same regardless of the overall bullishness or bearishness of the market: buy low and sell high.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”